• Mentolipto

• Boston tea party

• Chianti lavender

• Capricorn lemon

• 888 eucalyptus

• King Louis lavender

• I like them all

Results are only viewable after voting.
There was a poll about this not too long ago that didn't get many votes. I have only used one of the Razorrock artisan soaps and am interested in purchasing a few more.

I am curious as to what scent is your favorite. If I can't get a good idea as to what is the most used scent. I will as usual have to buy all the scents.

I have Chianti Lavender and Caprician Lemon and love both of them. I really want to try both Boston Tea Party and Third Eye as well.

You guys are killing me with all this Razorock talk. I've really got to use up some of my 10 year supply before I buy any more. Maybe Christmas:)

I think YOU should buy them all and send out samples to a few "chosen" guys and have a thread reviewing them all!!

Maybe the Italian Barber will give you a discount lol!!!

I think YOU should buy them all and send out samples to a few "chosen" guys and have a thread reviewing them all!!

Maybe the Italian Barber will give you a discount lol!!!

Great idea. Maybe I will see if he will be game to do that.

Can anyone post some descriptions of the scents? I get the idea with lemon, lavender, etc., but mughetto di bolonga, mughet di france, third eye, 888 etc. don't do anything for me. I can't find anything on IB website either. I'm looking for a manly, woodsy, non-flowery type of scent.

Can anyone post some descriptions of the scents? I get the idea with lemon, lavender, etc., but mughetto di bolonga, mughet di france, third eye, 888 etc. don't do anything for me. I can't find anything on IB website either. I'm looking for a manly, woodsy, non-flowery type of scent.

I think mughetto di bolonga and mughet di france are both lily of the valley scent; just one is tallow based and the other is veggie based. I also believe that third eye is sandalwood.

Same here...I already have lemon and lavender and the lack of scent descriptions keeps me from purchasing.

Looks like a even mix. Still not convinced on a certain scent. Boston tea party sounds great as does king Louis.

I'm wondering more about the differences in quality between the low priced soap(cacao), the mid priced soap(chianti lavender) and the more expensive King Louis. Is the King Louis soap a better overall quality than say Chianti Lavender? Those are what I'm picking between for my next soap. Anyone try a soap from each group and care to provide an opinion? If there's a thread on this topic already.. sorry. - Thanks

Can some describe the Caprician Lemon and Napolean's Violet scents? Is the lemon sweet, like lemon drop candy or more sour/tart natural lemon smell? Same with the violet...I'm not a fan of sweet scents?

I love the Third Eye. At first I was disappointed because the smell doesn't remind me of sandalwood at all. It's more of a fresh/soapy smell. Fantastic performing soap, I'll definitely get another one soon with my next order.

Can some describe the Caprician Lemon and Napolean's Violet scents? Is the lemon sweet, like lemon drop candy or more sour/tart natural lemon smell? Same with the violet...I'm not a fan of sweet scents?

It's neither tart nor sweet. If I had to pick it leaning one way or the other, I'd put it slightly to the tart side. It smells like natural lemon.

Top Bottom