What's new

TOBS Sandalwood Cologne - similar in scent to TOBS Sandalwood cream or AS Gel?

Hello All,

I am currently looking for a Sandalwood Cologne and I have been curious to tray the TOBS. I currently have the TOBS Sandalwood cream and AS Gel, and I find the scent of the AS Gel to be much more pleasant compared to the cream. Before I pull the trigger I must ask, is the scent closer to the cream or AS Gel?

Thank you:online2long:

Have the cream and the cologne, but not the gel. Cream and cologne are at least complementary, though I think the cream has a richer aroma. Still, do love the cologne (and aftershave splash).

I have the TOBS deodorant roll I got from italianbarber.com on here ... and would totally rock the cologne if it is the same potency. I get a lot of compliments on the way my armpits smell ... hehehe ... people say wow, you smell nice. Also, have you tried sandalwood incense sticks? They are riidiculously good. I believe the ones Im trying are called Michiko Joss Sticks from Japan. Anyways, probably not helpful, but thats all I got for ya.

Completely different scents. I had the cologne and now have the aftershave splash, and I can say it's a way different scent than the cream.

The scent doesn't linger long at all too. 20 minutes and the scent fades away no matter how much you put on.

Completely different scents. I had the cologne and now have the aftershave splash, and I can say it's a way different scent than the cream.

The scent doesn't linger long at all too. 20 minutes and the scent fades away no matter how much you put on.

This is not my experience at all. Certainly I feel that the scent of the cream smells more like Cussons Imperial Leather soap (common here in Oz) whereas the cologne/aftershave have less spice in their soapy accords, but I feel that they still smell quite similar.

The longevity I get is very impressive - lasts all day when I use the a/s on my face then the cologne on my chest.

Top Bottom