What's new

Ogallala Bay Rum & Sandalwood

Tried the first time this morning. I was afraid it was going to burn me from some other posts about the burn from not shaking. It didn't burn at all--felt and smells great. I still think it smells like Captain Morgan. I have a cold, so I can't tell if it's hanging around much or not.

I have been wanting to order this from WCS. Can you pick up any sandalwood or does the bay rum overpower the scent? Did you shake before you put it on?

I have been wanting to order this from WCS. Can you pick up any sandalwood or does the bay rum overpower the scent? Did you shake before you put it on?

Not much sandalwood to me. Smells more like nutmeg/vanilla--like Captain Morgan spiced rum. I'm very happy with this purchase--also from WCS.

I got mine in the mail today as well as a bottle of Capt's Choice Bay Rum. The smell is nothing like I expected, can't wait to try it after a shave with Col. Conk Bay Rum Soap tonight after work. The Captain's Choice is much more clove heavy on the scent, both good products though. For the price you can't beat Ogallala

I got mine in the mail today as well as a bottle of Capt's Choice Bay Rum. The smell is nothing like I expected, can't wait to try it after a shave with Col. Conk Bay Rum Soap tonight after work. The Captain's Choice is much more clove heavy on the scent, both good products though. For the price you can't beat Ogallala
I have a CC sample on the way right now--I thought I ready there was no clove to it?

Top Bottom