What's new

Wee Scot arrived, soon to be new B&B member!

Wow oh wow what a terrific brush! Smaller than small but just damn sexy if I do say so myself. I didn't take any pics but the size is about the same size is a GMC car key if that puts it into perspective for those of you that have never seen one. Anyways I sit down on the couch to open the box and my three year old son is super excited helping me pick up the packing peanuts and such. So I take out the brush and show it to him and he started rubbing it on his face. He told me it felt soft. Well I go into the bathroom and wash off the new brush and then packed on some AOS lavender to help soften the bristles. While I am making mounds of lather I hear my son tell my wife. "Mommy I need to get a shaving brush just like Daddy". Yeah like if I wasn't happy enough from the brush :) It's moments like these that make Fathers proud!

Last edited:
my daughter did the same thing, my 16 son just now growing some feelers, another year or too he will be mowing the old face

Last edited:
I received my Wee Scot yesterday as well... I now look at some of my other brushes with a slight anger towards them. Honestly, a Wee Scot is more brush than many others that I've bought and paid four times as much for... I'm in love with this little thing... Plus the cute factor is just ridiculous with this brush... I need like 4 more now, I don't know why or what for but I need them...

I have finally figured out to use the little bugger. I have monster meat hooks for hands and trying to work the little guy in a bowl just wasn't for me. I found face lathering is the best for the Wee Scott. I actually was contemplating on putting him up for adoption on B/S/T but he proved me he could must up a good lather.
JT I am looking forward to seeing my 3 year old son with in the next two months after being deployed for almost 21 months. I am thinking he is going to see the Wee Scott and it will be all over with.

Enjoy those precious years. They will be gone before you know it. Cherish everday as it there is no tomorrow.

R/
Will

here's what it can do:

$IMG_4998.jpg

I have finally figured out to use the little bugger. I have monster meat hooks for hands and trying to work the little guy in a bowl just wasn't for me. I found face lathering is the best for the Wee Scott. I actually was contemplating on putting him up for adoption on B/S/T but he proved me he could must up a good lather.
JT I am looking forward to seeing my 3 year old son with in the next two months after being deployed for almost 21 months. I am thinking he is going to see the Wee Scott and it will be all over with.

Enjoy those precious years. They will be gone before you know it. Cherish everday as it there is no tomorrow.

R/
Will

Will,

Thank you for the kind words! There is not a day that goes by that I don't cherish him. I couldn't believe how quick the time has gone, it just seem like yesterday I was watching him come into this world. They truly grow up way to fast. Be safe out there, and get home to your family with haste sir!

Joey

That's awesome. You've got two "wee scots" to enjoy.
That little brush looks like some kind of cruel joke but it's all business. It's one of my favorites.

How soft is it?

I haven't used it yet as I am breaking it in. Basically I washed it last night and loaded it up with a dab of AOS and I mean a dab and it exploded in the bowl. It sat overnight with the cream. This morning I rinsed it out and put another dab of AOS and lathered my hand and it was pretty darn soft. I left it on the counter and I will do it again when I get home and let it sit over night. Tomorrow AM I plan on shaving with it using my new Ogallala Shave Stick I will be using on my trip coming up.

Last edited:
How soft is it?

soft. it's so small, it doesn't really take any breakin time and doesn't have any badger funk to it.

1 or 2 lathers and it's good to go. i don't use it often, but it's a fun little face lathering brush and it's amazing how much lather it can hold.

i'll use it more in summer, come camping time.

R/
Will
a true blooded Seaman like meself------------ God bless his seafaring heart----------- but yes the wee is gone

soft. it's so small, it doesn't really take any breakin time and doesn't have any badger funk to it.

1 or 2 lathers and it's good to go. i don't use it often, but it's a fun little face lathering brush and it's amazing how much lather it can hold.

i'll use it more in summer, come camping time.
i love the smell

Top Bottom