What's new

Anyone else not a fan of the whole

It depends, athletic tucked, not so athletic, untucked. How is anyone going to see that *** you did so many squats to achieve with your shirt hanging over it???

Seeing as how I'm FIT (Fart In Training) I generally tuck in the shirts that have long tails. With shirts that go either way, it depends on the setting.

I spent several hours at the Ohio State University campus today and didn't really take note of the tuckiness of any guys shirt there. (This "issue" doesn't mean diddly to me.) But I do remember that I was seeing both ways of wearing them. It all seemed to combine with the look that each student wanted to present. And none of it seemed out of place.

Last edited:
I also do not like the "casual" untucked shirt! Especially the ones with the cuffs turned up with a different color. To me it reeks of a 40 something ready to go "clubbing". Weak. If you want to wear a long sleeved collared shirt tuck it, baby! Ok I need to relax now! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I think the problem is people have seen the enrgetic and trendy young man looking quite good like this, in a refreshingly ir-reverent sort of way, then think "if he's allowed to do that, so am I".
Doesn't always work like that.
Though, it works for dr Who and he's many Centuries old
But the Doctor is no mere mortal.......Is he?

I had a roommate once who would go thru his dirty clothes and find the cleaner one to wear. I moved out when I found out he was wearing my underwear!!:detective:
I suspect he used my toothbrush too.:tooth:

I don't care what's in fashion or not, I just wear what suits me, my figure and my situation and of course, my personal sense of style.

Nothing wrong with untucked shirt providing it's the right type of shirt worn with the right things in the right setting.

I can't stand "normal" fit shirts - on me they just look like tents. I have broad shoulders in comparison to my waist, so I definitely need tailored or slim-fit shirts. Tuck a normal shirt in and it just looks ridiculous with surplus material billowing out the sides.

Of course, bigger shirts will suit the larger guy with a belly. If you have a belly, I think the most flattering way to wear a shirt is with a jacket/blazer. A shirt tucked in with no jacket just emphases the belly hanging over the trousers!

Last edited:
Top Bottom