What's your Top 5 list for shaving creams for sensitive skin ?
Mine goes like this:
1. Acca Kappa 1869 POT version - fantastic almond scent combined with a very soft thick protective cream, which makes a wonderful protective and comforting lather. Feels almost like it actually heals minor cuts from for instance using a not so sharp blade.
2. Truefitt & Hill Ultimate Comfort - again a fantastic soft & thick protective creamy lather - the very subtle lavender and citrus giver this cream the ideal formula for a comforting and extremely protective and healing shaving cream.
3. Penhaligon Endymion - not crazy about the scent, but this cream really is great for sensitive skin - again there is lavender among other stuff in this cream. Very calming and almost feel like it gives you a soft nice shave.
4. Castle Forbes Lavender - once again the lavender adds protection against cuts and minor scratches.
5. Acqua Di Parma - even though there is citrus in this, it still gives me a very calming and comforting shave. Not the best healing properties, but all in all a very nice shaving cream for sensitive skin.
You need to learn to get the wather ratio right here. Once you get that right, this cream performs fantastic, also for sensitive skin.
Let me hear your Top 5 list for best shaving creams for sensitive skin ?
A cream like Castle Forbes Lime, Penhaligon Blenheims Bouquet and Santa Maria Novella are all great creams, but NOT great for sensitive skin. I never use these 3 creams, when I feel my skin needs a sensitive shave