What's new

SG in stock at pipes and cigars

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
After looking high and low for SG FVF and Chocolate Flake, finally found it in stock at Pipes and Cigars...

Can't wait!

Edit: I should contain my excitement until I get shipping confirmation huh? :)

Last edited:
I just got my April order as well, so I just jumped the gun on my May order.:whistling:

Gotta get while the gettin's good.

Thanks Kent!

Ouch. The shipping is killing me $25 for two tins. :dots:

I mean, at that rate, it's almost the same as what I'd pay up here, but the risk of getting dinged by customs makes me leery of ordering a larger amount to justify the shipping costs. I know I've had success with 4noggins and Cup'o'Joes in the past, so I might just have to stick with them.

I just got my April order as well, so I just jumped the gun on my May order.:whistling:

I hear gun jumping will be in this years Olympics - I expect to meet you gents in the heats :lol:

I make it a rule not to have more than one order "in flight" at a time. So anyway, I'm currently waiting for two to arrive...

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Anyone know how often stock comes in like this on the SG tobacco? Should I hoard even more??? :lol:

Or to put it another way, how many of what are you guys ordering?

Just like to say that yesterday I walked past my local B&M that has loads of SG and G&H on the shelves and I didn't even go in!

There again, it's all relative as we can't easily get any of the wonderful American blenders stuff, McClelland being my favourite!

Gareth

Anyone know how often stock comes in like this on the SG tobacco? Should I hoard even more??? :lol:

Or to put it another way, how many of what are you guys ordering?

I've only been following it for a few months, but I've rarely seen it in stock during that time frame, and then only for a short while. As it only gets better with age, I'd say hoarding stocking your cellar is a good path to follow.

I use the "free shipping" rule - I am allowing myself a $100 budget every month until I get my stock up to where I want it. (Yes, this is May's order already, but as mentioned I am a card-carrying member of the U.S. Olympic gun jumping team. Wish us luck in London this year.) My basket ended up with 4 tins of FVF and enough things to get to the free shipping threshold (although I've been wanting to try Grousemoor and somehow forgot to put that in the basket).

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Recently Samuel Gawith has been loading up their 18th century schooners and setting sail for the new world about 4 times a year. Usually they make it, however occasionally they fall pray to Pirates, Latvians, and Krackens.

Recently Samuel Gawith has been loading up their 18th century schooners and setting sail for the new world about 4 times a year. Usually they make it, however occasionally they fall pray to Pirates, Latvians, and Krackens.
Hmm...pirates.... So anybody wanna take a little "field trip" the next time they shove off? What's the standard equipment for hijacking a a tobacco boat nowadays? A couple rocket launchers, a dozen A-Ks. & maybe some dynamite?? :lol::lol:

:pirate: :a33::gun_bandana: :boat:

Hmm...pirates.... So anybody wanna take a little "field trip" the next time they shove off? What's the standard equipment for hijacking a a tobacco boat nowadays? A couple rocket launchers, a dozen A-Ks. & maybe some dynamite?? :lol::lol:

:pirate: :a33::gun_bandana: :boat:

Straight razors, a pipe, and a variety of tasty spirits :straight::a8:

FYI to US residents, JR Cigars has most of the SG varieties for $8.95 a tin verses $11 a tin at Pipes and cigars, and the shipping is a $5 flat rate.
JR's also offers a 10% military discount to all orders shipped to military addresses.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
FYI to US residents, JR Cigars has most of the SG varieties for $8.95 a tin verses $11 a tin at Pipes and cigars, and the shipping is a $5 flat rate.

So if I double up I'll come out ahead somehow, right?

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
JR's also offers a 10% military discount to all orders shipped to military addresses.

Thanks- I was going to order from P&G, but for the price of 3 there I can get 4 at JR

Top Bottom