What's new

Found a place in North Alabama that sells...

I found a place in Muscle Shoals, AL that sells TOBS, Speick, Col. Conk and RazoRock. The place is called Third Day Seed, it's a country store/gift shop kind of place. I grabbed TOBS in Rose and a tube of Speick, hate I didn't get any RazoRock, so I'll definitely be going back!
proxy.php

It sounds like they have a good selection. If the proprietor of the shop allows, pictures of the products on the shelves and an address would be helpful.
If you can, please list whatever other products they carry.
Thanks for the helpful post.

It sounds like they have a good selection. If the proprietor of the shop allows, pictures of the products on the shelves and an address would be helpful.
If you can, please list whatever other products they carry.
Thanks for the helpful post.

It's something they just started carrying. Here's a link to their facebook, it has pictures of the products, as well as contact information.

where at??? in Florence? Shoals? Tuscumbia?

eta - tracked it down from their FB page, next time I'm in town i'll stop by, won't be til about July 4th time frame though.

nice find!!

Last edited:
Looks like they're only open the first Friday and Saturday of every month. When I went, they had a small selection, about 7 Speick, 4 RazoRock, TOBS 2 in rose, 1 St. James and 1 Sandalwood. Definitely worth checking out! I'll try to get pics next time I go.

Top Bottom