Thread: YouTube pipe smoking vids

Default YouTube pipe smoking vids

I finally have the ability to watch you tube vids while smoking my pipe, and wonder if any of you b&bers post videos, or who your favorite 'presenters are. My favorite guys on you tube are 1968 eric, vsldavid, but they don't post, much anymore.
    TOFLAC-U SSB

Off the top of my head I would say dighsx, pipescratch, and theogeeknz.
    -Tim

After accidentally wondering into the bizarre world of youtube homosexual smoking fetish videos I avoid the subject all together. There's not enough brain bleach in the world to unsee those things.
    -Derrick
    In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
    After accidentally wondering into the bizarre world of youtube homosexual smoking fetish videos I avoid the subject all together. There's not enough brain bleach in the world to unsee those things.
    "Give me Sobranie or give me death"

Images

I find PipeFriendCHS's videos interesting. That bloke has a serious collection of huge hand-crafted pipes.

Thanks for the warning!
    Leigh ~ straights, single edges, double edges, boars, badgers, pipes ~ BOTOC

Quote Originally Posted by Badger & Bengall View Post
    I find PipeFriendCHS's videos interesting. That bloke has a serious collection of huge hand-crafted pipes...
    +1

He's about the only piper I have watched many videos from. He has done some basic technique, tobacco review vids, & he likes to comment on staying healthy as a smoker. For good measure he throws in an occasional political thought, movie review, or just a random story over a pipe.

Well in interest of full disclosure then: I believe PipeFriendCHS has mentioned in passing that he is homosexual in a vid before. But unless you are extremely uptight about such things it shouldn't bother you at all since there is no fetish, & his bearded-look/mannerisms would blend well in most any average group of pipe smokers.
    Nick - Find me on Facebook facebook.com/nDoty & Google+ http://gplus.to/nrDoty

The videos I'm talking about usually involve leather, overly aggressive puffing, gigantic ring gauge cigars, and the conspicuous absence of one hand.
    -Derrick

Hahahaha brain bleach
    - Jack

99.72602% successful

My fav presenter's are dighsx, pipepops (MHRIP), pipe lawyer, and dubinthedam.
    “That rifle on the wall of the laborer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by biloxi123 View Post
    My fav presenter's are dighsx, pipepops (MHRIP), pipe lawyer, and dubinthedam.
    Yes! dubinthedam was a favorite! I don't think he was all that active recently. PipefriendCHS was one of the first ones, and was a big factor in getting me started in pipe smoking. I think I've seen all of his.
    TOFLAC-U SSB

Indigosmoke1, a guy I know from a pipe forum has a couple good ones, and is responsible for this gem.

-Derrick

LOL!!!!! That's priceless!
    “That rifle on the wall of the laborer’s cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    - George Orwell

Images

Quote Originally Posted by nrdoty View Post
    Well in interest of full disclosure then: I believe PipeFriendCHS has mentioned in passing that he is homosexual in a vid before. But unless you are extremely uptight about such things it shouldn't bother you at all since there is no fetish, & his bearded-look/mannerisms would blend well in most any average group of pipe smokers.
    Yes, he has stated that he is a homosexual but as you can obviously appreciate, his sexual preference doesn't affect his videos. I just hope others can be open-minded about it because his videos are informative on a broad range of topics or (as you said) just contemplative stories/opinions over a pipe.

I've not subscribed to any others yet, but this thread will be a good place to start.
    Leigh ~ straights, single edges, double edges, boars, badgers, pipes ~ BOTOC

Indigosmoke1, a guy I know from a pipe forum has a couple good ones, and is responsible for this gem.

Maybe I'm delirious from constant lack of sleep but I was laughing so hard my eyes were watering . Good job I live alone!
    Garry's Sample Shop - Shaving Samples Galore!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Badger & Bengall View Post
    I just hope others can be open-minded about it because his videos are informative on a broad range of topics or (as you said) just contemplative stories/opinions over a pipe.
    People these days tend to get twisted around the axle about what others are doing. I subscribe to the "Whatever gets you through the night" (John Lennon song) philosophy- I spent too many years of my life worrying about others.