Thread: Win a Semogue 1305 Shaving Brush from The Shave Shed Australia

Default Win a Semogue 1305 Shaving Brush from The Shave Shed Australia

Hi Guys,
    We have another contest this month, and the prize is a Semogue 1305 Shaving Brush. Once again, this is a Facebook contest so you are going to have to jump on The Shave Shed's Facebook page and 'Like' us.

Unfortunately, this month involves some work.. no more prizes just for showing up!

We have a couple new Semogue boar brushes, the 830 and 620 arrive this month, so this months contest is based on Portugal. Basically, I realised I know absolutely nothing about Portugal. So it's your job to educate me. All you need to do to enter the contest is give me one fact about Portugal which hasn't already been given. I have made a post on our wall on Facebook, so you will need to comment on that post with your fact for it to be valid.

This is for Australian and New Zealand residents only. Winner will be announced 1st of May on Facebook. Good luck :)

im out..but nice gesture!
    Last edited by smalltank; 04-09-2012 at 10:27 AM.

Images

sounds GREAT... I don't face book though :(

rockviper is offline I caught a fish thiiiiiiiiiiii ... iiiiiiii ... iiiiiiii ... iiiiiis big!
    Images

I'm not in AUS or NZ, but I liked and posted anyways! It should be fun to read all the things about Portugal (maybe I'll visit there someday)
    Me likey soaps ~Sam ... 3017ing RazoRock XXX ... ........ ....... .... ...... ...... ............ It's never too late to help fight breast cancer!
    Incompetent Steward of the Straight Razor and Journals and Diaries fora
    New to B&B? Stop by the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself! ... ...
    Experimenting with straights, or new to DEs and wetshaving in general? Start a journal ... You'll be surprised at what you can learn!

The Shave Shed is great!

... but you are killing us outside of Australia / New Zealand with envy!

Really though, your generosity is fantasic. Keep up the good work.
    May your lather be slick, the sweep of your razor sure, and your edge always keen!

Great idea to learn and give. Hope that you get some great, useful facts about the country. Since its AUS and NZ only, I won't be entering, but will like you on Facebook.
    I'm experiencing a sensation altogether new to me, and frankly... I LOVE IT!

Only 10 people have entered so far - with odds like this you would be crazy not to enter! Remember, jump onto The Shave Shed on Facebook, like our page, then comment on the competition post with a new fact about Portugal.

This is what is up for grabs for the lucky winner:

Name:  smg_sb_1305_2.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  36.3 KB

If you know anyone from Australia or New Zealand who is just starting out, make sure you let them know about this thread. Or perhaps you just want to experience this classic Semogue brush for yourself!

I look forward to seeing some more great facts soon! Let's see what you guys can come up with.
    [URL="http://www.theshaveshed.com.au"]The Shave Shed Australia[/URL] - Merkur, Dovo, Proraso, Semogue, Simpsons, RazoRock plus more!
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/286358-Win-a-Semogue-1305-Shaving-Brush-from-The-Shave-Shed-Australia"]Win a Semogue 1305 Shaving Brush[/URL]

Only a couple days left to enter. C'mon aussies, I know you want this brush!

This week, we also have the Semogue 830 on special for $19.99 for those who don't want to try their luck in the competition.
    [URL="http://www.theshaveshed.com.au"]The Shave Shed Australia[/URL] - Merkur, Dovo, Proraso, Semogue, Simpsons, RazoRock plus more!
    [URL="http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/286358-Win-a-Semogue-1305-Shaving-Brush-from-The-Shave-Shed-Australia"]Win a Semogue 1305 Shaving Brush[/URL]

entered! :D
    The Kiwi Shaver.

nice Brushes would love to win one looking forward to it.

i dont know why you have to exclude the USA,

The winner has been posted on Facebook. Thanks to everyone who entered!

Sorry brother cavefish, none of my contests are going to be international. Most PIFs and give-aways on here are usually CONUS, so I like being able to give the Aussies a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by theshaveshed View Post
    The winner has been posted on Facebook. Thanks to everyone who entered!

Sorry brother cavefish, none of my contests are going to be international. Most PIFs and give-aways on here are usually CONUS, so I like being able to give the Aussies a chance.
    i see, no worries mate, and Now i SEE your point
    Last edited by brother cavefish; 05-04-2012 at 01:12 PM.