What's new

Those of you who take a multi, what do you use?

Been using the GNC multi pack of energy&metabolism. If not that then I use the NOW "adam" both are great.

The gnc pack is severely overpriced and far from great

I'm inconsistent about vitamins, but I have a multi from Costco that I take when I remember to do so.

You're better off not taking anything honestly. It is a waste of money to take ineffective forms you'll lose 90-95% of in your urine

Illadelphia, I got Orange Triad after reading this thread and several on Bodybuilding.com (seems to be the favorite there). I am still taking the Now fish oil that you recommended to me in a PM a while back. What other general health supplements do you like? What do you think of all these greens powders? Thanks.

Illadelphia, I got Orange Triad after reading this thread and several on Bodybuilding.com (seems to be the favorite there). I am still taking the Now fish oil that you recommended to me in a PM a while back. What other general health supplements do you like? What do you think of all these greens powders? Thanks.

It's funny, I was just going through this thread and ended up ordering the Orange Triad w/Greens. Had my first serving this morning; it was interesting.

Calcium, Fish Oil, Vitamin d3 (5000iu summer, eod or every third unless you get a lot of sun)(10000iu winter eod). While I like the greens for a grab and go, over time, a Ninja Blender and a little bit of patience will yield better results.

There really is more junk than quality on the market. Even protein powder has soared to such an astronomical number, It's cheaper for me to eat grilled chicken breast all the ttime

I take a multi from Costco every day. Also take a Calcium Citrate and Vitamin D3 (1000 IU) every day as per my doctor.

Dont me waste your money on something that doesn't use efficient forms of anything. You're better off not taking anything at all.

Top Bottom