What's new

Rhodium Plated Red Tip

That is sweet! I looked at it, but it was more than I want to spend right now. But it will be a lifetime of good shaves. I have a redtip, although not that pretty, and it is my favorite guard razor.

That is sweet! I looked at it, but it was more than I want to spend right now. But it will be a lifetime of good shaves. I have a redtip, although not that pretty, and it is my favorite guard razor.

Well - these replates are a bit pricey. If anyone had bid on it at all, I would not have gotten it. Even so, I am a sucker for shiny Rhodium.

Very nice, it looks like one from Dave (OCRazorman). I am sure that you will enjoy it, as he does a fine job with replates.

He (OCRazorman) also had a rhodium senator that I really wanted, but the bidding went over my limit. The Fatboys he sells are out of sight; both in terms of price and looks. Definitely a high demand item.

If you think his prices are high, you shoud see what a few others sell for, it is nuts.

Like you, I am a sucker for shiny razors, I don't even want an ugly razor in my collection.

I've looked at that one for quite a while, and about pulled the trigger a few times. Thank you for saving my wallet :).

All those years it took to develop character on that razor, ruined by all that shiny rhodium. Oh well, you will have to suffer every morning shaving with that thing, I guess their are worse things lol.
Enjoy, it looks great.

All those years it took to develop character on that razor, ruined by all that shiny rhodium. Oh well, you will have to suffer every morning shaving with that thing, I guess their are worse things lol.
Enjoy, it looks great.

I've got another red tip SS with lots of character if you want to buy it ;)

Top Bottom