Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introduction to the BL's Newest Member!--Birth Announcement

Images

Quote Originally Posted by 73mountaineer View Post
    AWESOME, Congrats!!!!!

Having been a baby that baby that the odds were stacked against myself, I can most assuredly say that he will grow up in to a fine, strong, royal pain in the arse! We that fought to come into the world often don't know when it is safe to quit!

P.S. And I am glad that you chose to share this news directly with the B&B BOTL...and what a NAME the kid has - fantastic!!
    I was a month premature myself- maybe that explains everything Congratulations, Sal.

Images

i wish you and your family all the happiness in the world Sal good luck to you mate.
    proud inmate of the arko asylum

Hey man - congratulations! (Sorry it's so late, but I was just looking through old threads..)
    My middle son was born 2 months early after a lot of problems - right at 4 lbs. He's 12 now, and couldn't be healthier/happier. My wife had another problem-filled pregnancy with my youngest, but he was born in November, and is perfect!
    Love the name Santiago Romeo! Mine is Nicholas Antonio.
    Hope things are going great!

Great looking kid. Many thanks for sharing, and congratulations!!

Don

Images

I am truly blessed to be able to share this news with all you fine gentlemen. Thank you for sharing your preemie stories. Also, thank you for sharing the love you have for your children. I never knew I would feel the way I do today. Now that I have returned to work, the only thing I can think about is coming home to see my son. He makes me so happy and proud.
    I will be posting recent pictures of him soon...

...and thanks for the suggestion Jason. I will need to change my Avatar as well. Just can't decide!
    -Sal
    Frequenter of The Brown Leaf, and Moderator of the California State Wetshavers Group
    Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam. Men of Mind, Men of Culture, Men of Pride.

Congratulations, Sal!
    - Jack

99.72602% successful

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SALBONE View Post
    I am truly blessed to be able to share this news with all you fine gentlemen. Thank you for sharing your preemie stories. Also, thank you for sharing the love you have for your children. I never knew I would feel the way I do today. Now that I have returned to work, the only thing I can think about is coming home to see my son. He makes me so happy and proud.
    I will be posting recent pictures of him soon...

...and thanks for the suggestion Jason. I will need to change my Avatar as well. Just can't decide!
    I know the feeling. I have no children of my own, but I have 3 stepdaughters. The four grandkids, however, I wouldn't trade anything for. The youngest is almost two, and he is a constant delight. Luckily, I get to see him almost every day. His dumbass father and grandfather don't play with him very much, and they get jealous because when I am around he spends his time with me. If I am holding him, the only other person he wants is my wife. I don't do anything special, I just give him attention.