What's new

Sabi T2 razor review, I was surprised, same head as the Mariner razor?

so the t1 and t2 have the same head as the mar.?? i see the t5 and t4 state they have the same head but these do not? is there also no way to get the cadet head by itself? i really only want the sabi's for their handles and the cadet for the heads?? just dont really want to order 2 of each just to mix them and put the sabi heads in the drawer since what i really want is the sabi heads??

any possibility of getting the sabi handles with the cadet oc heads???

thanks

Last edited:
Here are a couple of a pics of my Mariner before I sold it. Sorry but these are all I have. Head "looks" similar but without shaving with both that is all I can say

proxy.php

proxy.php

it seems it would but i hate to have to buy 4 razors just to make 2... i dont really need more heads like the sabi style ones...

I just received the T-1 and what a wonderful surprise that handle was: Long, heavy, and well grooved. Of special interest was the fact that the handle looked like a Tradere ! The head was another matter with the closed comb bar edge being as sharp as a blade...scary to use.

Last edited:
I just ordered a Sabi T2. I can't wait for it to get here. If anyone owns a Sabi T1 or T2 and also owns a Parker 94 or 97, could you tell me how they compare in aggressiveness?

I also bought the razor just for the handle. I got the gold version to replace the shoddy handle that comes stock on the Fatip Grande. I was also surprised by the efficiency. I am an agressive guy myself with my ATT H1 leading the pack with the R41 and Fatip bringing up the rear. I had written off the head as part of a starter kit that I was planning on putting together with the Fatip handle, but I might just keep it. A diamond in the rough for sure! Nice review.

Top Bottom