What's new

Who is your favorite vendor?

......for inexpensive brushes and blades, etc.... have to go with Bestshave.net..........

Seems a little "too cheap". For the same reason I wouldn't go and buy my tools from Harbor Freight, I won't use that site. No offense.

I happily retract this statement. After taking a good look over the site and it's offerings, I'll most likely make a purchase. The site is certainly trying to help and in these economic times, that is a blessing.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by leonidas
......for inexpensive brushes and blades, etc.... have to go with Bestshave.net..........
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Illadelphia
Seems a little "too cheap". For the same reason I wouldn't go and buy my tools from Harbor Freight, I won't use that site. No offense.

I happily retract this statement. After taking a good look over the site and it's offerings, I'll most likely make a purchase. The site is certainly trying to help and in these economic times, that is a blessing.

This vendor has been really great so far. I really like the tracking number that is provided even for free shipping over $60. My items just cleared customs and are on the way now. In case anyone is wondering yes the tracking number does indeed work in the Turkey system and then in the Canadian system, not sure about other countries.

I just got my stuff today and again I have to say bestshave is a great vendor to order from. He threw in a couple of free items as well I think probably because I was a new customer.
I ordered three creams and I'm actually thinking of using 3 diff creams for each of three passes. :a6:

Badgerandblade what have you done to me? lol

+1 Superior Shave. Jarrod is terrific and has, by far, the most interesting, entertaining and enlightening website.

+2 Superior Shave. Jarrod is very knowledgeable and responsive. He must sit at his computer constantly: Every time I have emailed him a question or comment, he has responded in minutes. Located in FL so shipping time to GA is very quick.

Italianbarber.com has an incredible inventory and great prices/service. Joseph is also quite knowledgeable and quick to respond to inquiries. Located in Canada, standard shipping to the US is a bit slow, and I think even slower if order contains liquid/alcohol. I may be wrong about this, but my last order which contained Proraso AS took way longer than the previous order for just soaps.

I haven't found any brick and mortar stores in my neck of the woods besides AOS. There are some Turkish barber shops and grocery stores where you can get your Arko fix for cheap (Arko sticks $1.25, creams 2/$5).

Top Bottom