What's new

Who is your favorite vendor?

I think Italian Barber has got to be about my favourite. Great service. Good prices. Awesome products. The only problem is that they don't have a few of the things that I like, so I have to order from another site from time to time. If they started carrying Clubman products, Irisch Moos, Ogallalla, Speick and a few more blades I would never have to shop anywhere else!

I've only bought from two online vendors so far and one was only a few days ago so I haven't received my items yet.

Italian Barber has been absolutely excellent!
Best shave has been good so far with the ordering process but like I said it was just last week so no items yet.

I've had good luck with these three vendors. All three seem to be in the business because they love the products. All three have provided excellent service for me.
Superior Shave
BullGoose
West Coast

But I've got to say Jarrod at Superior Shave is my favorite if he carries what I need. The ability to pick an individual Simpson brush or a coticule really appeals to me because these natural/handmade products are so variable. He posts pics of individual high end straights too which is great when they have natural scales with varying patterns. His descriptions and opinions of products are helpful too. And the silicon treated sleeves he sells for straights are a wonderful product. Except for maybe an alum block, the best bang for the buck of any shaving product I've ever bought.

Edit: I guess I should have included the whipped dog sight unseen deal in that best bang for the buck list. And of course should have included WhippedDog in my list of favorite vendors. Without Larry I never would have tried straights.

Last edited:
I have always felt it important to support as many sponsor/vendors as possible. Have done it on golf boards, cycling sites, etc.
So far on here have had great results with Lee's, WCS, Bullgoose, Italian Barber, QCS, etc. Etc. Give 'em all a try, you'll like 'em. :balloon:

Been at it for a month now and (newb style) placed 2 orders already with WCS. I am aware of another 4-5 vendors commonly mentioned here. What makes you support one over the other? I noticed all are roughly about in price with each other.

What say ye?

I like Connaught Shaving, I've ordered from them a few times now and have always received my order the next day. They also seem to be about the only UK vendor that sells Personna Meds.

I have only ordered from RoyalShave. Very good service and decent selection outside of razor blades. They do have some items I haven't seen elsewhere. This is probably true of all if you really pay attention. Has anyone on here used mensbiz.com.au? I am thinking of ordering a sample pack from there. This has prompted me to want to look at a few other sites as well.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I am a vendor slut, use them all, shop around for the best product/price/shipping rates for what I am looking for.
have not had a bad deal from anyone.
if I have to pick it would be TSS. it's the individual photo's that is the cream on the cake.

I'll add to what many have noted: WCS, Bullgoose and QED for me and I want to add Honeybee Soaps as Sue has gone above & beyond on a couple of times.

Gene

Ok, I just gotta ask, even though I fear I'm violating some kind of unwritten code on B&B at the risk of being banned, but why does no one ever mention Classic Shaving here? Are they PNG or guilty of some great offense?

Ok, I just gotta ask, even though I fear I'm violating some kind of unwritten code on B&B at the risk of being banned, but why does no one ever mention Classic Shaving here? Are they PNG or guilty of some great offense?

That's a good question. I have never seen them mentioned on this site even thought they stock alot of what we love.

Anyway I'm very partial to WCS because their store is an hour drive from my house and I've bought nearly my entire shave horde through them in person and they were always happy to see me and let me loiter and smell things until I was sure I was ready to buy.
But lately due to work schedule (and the fact I've bought almost everything WCS has to offer) I've been buying things like p160 and the Razorock line (KL and 888) from italian barber. Both vendors are awesome and, for what its worth, I recommend them

Atlantic Cigar Company.

By the way, never got shaving stuff there, just cigars. And, I should also add: Cigar Place, Cigar International, Famous, Mike's, Iwan Ries, and others.

As for my favorite shaving retailer - same deal. I have had great customer service from: WCS, Lee's, Whipped Dog, Mama Bear's, TSD... (in my limited experience)

Top Bottom