What's new

Best Value Fragrance

Tough question.
Tell us where you want to go with this.
Do you like spicy? Incense? Fresh and green? Floral?

You can get great deals all over the place.
TJ Maxx will have some great fragrances for a discount price.

Depends on your "nose". Just started using Ogallala which is under 20. I like it very much as does my wife. They do have a sample size. I particularly like the peppercorn and lime.

I'm extremely inexperienced, so take my answer with a block of salt. I like Carlos Santana, and it's about $15 for 3.4 oz. Wife likes it on me, too. It gets really solid marks on other message boards (especially since it's a celeb scent, and there's a bias to begin with). A really great blind buy, and I find myself turning this one into my daily wear.

If you like Leather type fragrances, you'd be hard pressed to find a better one than Clubman Special Reserve...no joke, for $8 people on fragrance only websites, have compared it to $80+ high end stuff, saying if it were rebottled, you'd think it was high end juice...having said that, the stuff is strong........and I definitely agree with the Ogallala advice.I love the stuff

I have a spreadsheet of my stuff so I sorted by price...All these bottles below I picked up for less than $30 each...most for $15-20 I'd say most are decent scents or better though some may be odd...like liac vegetal or clubman...

Quorum Antonio Piug
Azzaro pour homme Azzaro
Cool Water Davidoff
Brut Faberge
Grey Flannel Geoffrey Beene
Giorgio for Men Giorgio Beverly Hills
Drakkar Noir Guy Laroche
Halston I-12 Halston
Halston Z-14 Halston
Dirty English Juciy Couture
Kanon Norwegian Wood Kannon
Encre Noire Lalique
Tabac Original Maurer & Wirtz / Arturo Jordi-Pey
4711 Muelhens
PS Fine Cologne Paul Sebastian
Lilac Vegetal Pinaud
Clubman Pinaud
Old Spice Shulton
Acqua di Selva Victor/Visconti di Modrone
Aqua Velva Williams

Tough question.
Tell us where you want to go with this.
Do you like spicy? Incense? Fresh and green? Floral?

You can get great deals all over the place.
TJ Maxx will have some great fragrances for a discount price.

I'm thinking fresh/green scents. I've tried spicy/incense and it's not really my thing.

get a decant of creed Original Vetiver... i don't get the soapiness oft described (and that I smell in some of the Pen's) , but a nice fresh green hit.

I would suggest either Avon, or the Bath and Body Works Signature Men's line.

In fact Avon is running a Buy One get One Free sale right now, so you can get their large 3.4 oz bottles for basically $10 each.

Bath and Body Works is $30 per bottle, but they are running a BOGO at the moment too. There are six scents in the line: Ocean, Oak, Noir, Citron, Twilight Woods, and Classic. My favorites are Oak, and Twilight Woods.

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product_list.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=309&pdept_id=375&cat_type=C

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/fam...8.4090292.4431697&cm_sp=IM-_-Men's-_-Colognes

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11667255&cm_vc=200

Atkinson's English Lavender Ł15 90ml. Atkinson's Gold Medal is also supposed to be good but I haven't tried it yet. Prices are from Connaught Shaving Supplies.

Top Bottom