What's new

Anyone tried Suavecito Shaving Creme?

I'm going to order some more pomade from them and was curious if anyone had any thoughts on their shaving creme. Thanks!

I went ahead and ordered it. It's pretty good, supposed to be brushless so it's thin but really REALLY slick. It has a strong menthol and powder kind of smell I think.

Yea, old thread I know, but I don't feel like starting a new thread. I got a jar of this cream yesterday and it sure is cooling. It had better be, because the scent is a 100% dead ringer for Noxzema. Seriously, the scent is pure camphor. YUCK. It's a good thing that Suavecito is effective so I can say I didn't waste my money, but I won't be buying it again.

Last edited:
Yea, old thread I know, but I don't feel like starting a new thread. I got a jar of this cream yesterday and it sure is cooling. It had better be, because the scent is a 100% dead ringer for Noxzema. Seriously, the scent is pure camphor. YUCK. It's a good thing that Suavecito is effective so I can say I didn't waste my money, but I won't be buying it again.

Bubblehead, you might consider Stephans Stay Smooth Shaving Cream, it's a latherless and has Shea Butter, Lanolin and Mineral oil in the ingredients. When I go brushless this is my favorite, Williamsport has it for $3.25 http://williamsportbarber.com/catal...+stay+smooth+conditioning+shave+cream&x=0&y=0

Top Bottom