What's new

Chicago Area - "The Close Shave II"

Great time and great to put some faces to names.
Thanks to Stuart for putting this together and can't wait for #3.

I agree with everyone's comments! It truly was great to visit again with those who were at the first "Close Shave Event" and to meet all of the interesting new guys! Thanks, Stuart, for organizing the event this time!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Sorry I missed it Gents.

I got up yesterday morning with all intents to go, and then SWMBO asked me: "Are you going there today on my Birthday?"
Of course I answered "No, I'm just kidding."

I escaped with my life fortunately.

Sounds like I missed a great time! I am a man of my word and I'll go on the honor system here. First member, who was at the get together, to PM me will receive the aforementioned free tube of Irisch Moos cream.

Sounds like I missed a great time! I am a man of my word and I'll go on the honor system here. First member, who was at the get together, to PM me will receive the aforementioned free tube of Irisch Moos cream.

You're a good man, Ed. Sorry we missed you.

Damn! Missed it!!! Got so busy last few weeks, I haven't been on the forums. All wraped up on idea I am working on. I knew I was forgetting something but for life of me couldn't recall. I really need to learn to put everyhing in google calander like wife has been on me to do. I am glad it was a great time.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Sorry I missed this, as well, but I was the third guy at the lunch with Scott and Price the other day, so at least I got to see Price before taking off for sunny San Diego.

Clutch, any photos??

I, too, regret not being able to make it.

But, I did finally finish cleaning the kids flu 'mess', if anyone cares. Ah, the joys of parenthood...

Join us for the next one. The show and tell, stories, and camaraderie were great!

I, too, regret not being able to make it.

But, I did finally finish cleaning the kids flu 'mess', if anyone cares. Ah, the joys of parenthood...

Glad everyone had a great time and I look forward to the next one. If we follow the calendar as we have we are looking at January. I almost hate to say it but this time it was worth missing - our boy’s volleyball team won their match Saturday morning and went on to win the state championship later in the afternoon. The bonus was they ALSO finished the season ranked #1 in the nation. And yes, it was like watching Olympic level play - awesome.

The winner of the raffle will have his bottle of Captain’s Choice in hand in a day or so. Wishing all of you the best!

- The Captain

Congrats on the volleyball champ!! Thanks much for the Bay-Rum sample. Great Stuff!!! I hope to meet you in person at the next get-together.

Glad everyone had a great time and I look forward to the next one. If we follow the calendar as we have we are looking at January. I almost hate to say it but this time it was worth missing - our boy’s volleyball team won their match Saturday morning and went on to win the state championship later in the afternoon. The bonus was they ALSO finished the season ranked #1 in the nation. And yes, it was like watching Olympic level play - awesome.

The winner of the raffle will have his bottle of Captain’s Choice in hand in a day or so. Wishing all of you the best!

- The Captain

Top Bottom