What's new

Promotion or Evolution?

NMMB said:
John,

Should that make us wonder why we don't have custom titles yet? :confused: Does the fact that we don't have custom titles indicate that we haven't exhibited enough personality, or does it just show that the mods have been ignoring our personality? :001_smile

Damn!!

I didn't know you needed a personality...:mad3:

Jonnybc said:
Damn!!

I didn't know you needed a personality...:mad3:

Yeah... apparently. We may be non-customly-titled for a while if it depends upon us developing personalities, eh?

Kyle said:
...After an individual's "character" or "identity" have begun to show, often times a cutom user title has been given (ie Randy).:biggrin:

NMMB said:
Yeah... apparently. We may be non-customly-titled for a while if it depends upon us developing personalities, eh?

I think you have to one at least one of Simpson's PJ range bigger than the PJ1 to demonstrate personality!

I like Kent brushes, I can't help it, I started with a Kent brush... Soddit! I'm gona have to get my PJ3 (as there's really no other one to buy) when I get paid!

Jonnybc said:
I think you have to one at least one of Simpson's PJ range bigger than the PJ1 to demonstrate personality!

I like Kent brushes, I can't help it, I started with a Kent brush... Soddit! I'm gona have to get my PJ3 (as there's really no other one to buy) when I get paid!

Considering the stuff that I've purchased in the last month or so, I don't think that I can get a new brush any time soon... which, I'll admit, is rather unfortunate. Not including the soaps, razor, brushes and leather bag that I've picked up for my groomsmen I have purchased (for myself) SCS soap, 4 scents of Taylors (in tubs), a progress, WH, Merkur blades ("I'll use them eventually"), T&H Ultimate comfort balm (to replace my almost empty sample) and a Baxters scrub... I don't know if there were other things, but it is quite probable that I've forgotten something here.

Nick said:
There, maybe that'll shut the both of ya up! :tongue_sm

-Nick

Well, I now see one of the advantages of being a mod; the ability to completely humble a fool like me. :blushing:

As for shutting me up, well... probably not... but it will certainly slow me down a little.

John, I think that we've been told.

NMMB said:
Well, I now see one of the advantages of being a mod; the ability to completely humble a fool like me. :blushing:

As for shutting me up, well... probably not... but it will certainly slow me down a little.

What? You've just been elevated to custom title status! That's a fantastic promotion! Go home and tell the wife and kids. :lol:

letterk said:
What? You've just been elevated to custom title status! That's a fantastic promotion! Go home and tell the wife and kids. :lol:

At the least it deserves a celebratory shave. :thumbup:

-Nick

NMMB said:

I go away for 20 mins to have another shave today (just to add another post in SOTD) and all the rules have changed! We'll never find out what the next level's title was now either.

Personality Czar, it has a certain ring. Hey Ho, I suppose I've got off lightly, it could have been "Custom Title". Thanks Nick! :em2700:

Jonnybc said:
I go away for 20 mins to have another shave today (just to add another post in SOTD) and all the rules have changed! We'll never find out what the next level's title was now either.

Personality Czar, it has a certain ring. Hey Ho, I suppose I've got off lightly, it could have been "Custom Title". Thanks Nick! :em2700:

John, I think that you should be careful what you say... else your title may morph to "Custom title" (or worse :eek: )... apparently they have that power.

NMMB said:
John, I think that you should be careful what you say... else your title may morph to "Custom title" (or worse :eek: )... apparently they have that power.

True, very true.

I've never been moderated before, I'm quite pleased with myself!

Jonnybc said:
True, very true.

I've never been moderated before, I'm quite pleased with myself!

Have we been "moderated" (is "moderated" a word?:confused: ), or simply humiliated/put-in-our-collective-and-respective-places?

NMMB said:
Have we been "moderated" (is "moderated" a word?:confused: ), or simply humiliated/put-in-our-collective-and-respective-places?

I think so. I am most definitely and firmly in my place. At least we didn't hijack a thread to do this, this one seemed made for it!
:blushing:
Besides, we've increased our posts per day average!

Jonnybc said:
I think so. I am most definitely and firmly in my place. At least we didn't hijack a thread to do this, this one seemed made for it!
:blushing:
Besides, we've increased our posts per day average!

Well, we didn't exactly hijack the thread as we did remain on topic... but I think that at best it was a gross mis-use of the thread... however, that mis-use was aptly "punished" with the new titles, was it not? :lol:
and yes, our post per day averages have gone up notably.

Well damn. In one day, I've gone from Ex-Lurker to Whisker Wacker. I really must spend more time actually working tomorrow....

Top Bottom