What's new

Promotion or Evolution?

Read Kyle's first response. No need spending time on the current system. All will be revealed in due time. :wink:

letterk said:
Read Kyle's first response. No need spending time on the current system. All will be revealed in due time. :wink:

True. Some they didn't wait on. For example, look what I've been labeled!!! :cool:

Of course, if the shoe fits....

Randy

As htownmmm suggests:
are the current titles.

After an individual's "character" or "identity" have begun to show, often times a cutom user title has been given (ie Randy).:biggrin:

htownmmm said:
after 30 posts, junior member

after 70 posts, member

100 posts, senior member

A straight answer? Thank you. Now, I just have to wait and see what this new system will be...

Surely we can come up with further ranks after 300 posts?

400 = Boar Brush

500 = Pure Badger

600 = Best Badger

700 = Super Badger

800 = White Tip Badger

900 = White Himalayan Mountain Badger

1000 = "The Perfect Brush"

mrob said:
Surely we can come up with further ranks after 300 posts?

400 = Boar Brush

500 = Pure Badger

600 = Best Badger

700 = Super Badger

800 = White Tip Badger

900 = White Himalayan Mountain Badger

1000 = "The Perfect Brush"

Actaully, 1000 posts = "Blabbermouth"

Randy

htownmmm said:
100 posts, senior member

Well, it looks like htownmmm was right. This is post 101 and I am now a senior member. Didn't take long to cross the member-plateau, did it?

NMMB said:
Well, it looks like htownmmm was right. This is post 101 and I am now a senior member. Didn't take long to cross the member-plateau, did it?

No, but once you do, you are bound by a gentlemen's agreement to buy all of the mods and admins the brush of their choice. I'll pm you the Shavemac I picked out!

Randy

NMMB said:

Is 100 posts the last you make as a Member and 101 the first you make as a Senior member?

This is post 100 so I'll see...

rtaylor61 said:
No, but once you do, you are bound by a gentlemen's agreement to buy all of the mods and admins the brush of their choice. I'll pm you the Shavemac I picked out!

Randy

Randy,

I think that your official title is "SmartA$$", is it not? So I guess you wouldn't qualify for the aforementioned agreement, were it to be enforceable.

:tongue_sm

Top Bottom