What's new

Mild?! Aggressive?!

hey guys i was just wondering if theres a sticky somewhere that lists which characteristic certain razors fall under. or perhaps a website that mentions this in the description. thanks!

thanks a lot turtle i greatly appreciate it! ive been meaning to buy a nice new razor but ive been afraid of spending 60 bucks on something that is going to rip me apart.

thanks a lot turtle i greatly appreciate it! ive been meaning to buy a nice new razor but ive been afraid of spending 60 bucks on something that is going to rip me apart.

I just finished a 4 day test of the most aggressive head and the mildest head on the market. I could find no difference in the final shave between either.

Don't know if it will help you or not

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/284877-The-absurdity-of-Aggressive-VS-Mild

What are you using now and why are you dissatisfied with it?

wow! your results make me wonder why its human nature to pretend things are always better than others! im currently using a 70s super speed with merkur blades which i think pair nicely with it (used the bic ones and it killls me.) its not that im dissatisfied with it but i would just like to add more razors to my collection.

wow! your results make me wonder why its human nature to pretend things are always better than others! im currently using a 70s super speed with merkur blades which i think pair nicely with it (used the bic ones and it killls me.) its not that im dissatisfied with it but i would just like to add more razors to my collection.

The best reason in the world is "I WANT MORE PLEASE" :lol:

Try some Astra SP in your SS and see how you like them. Super speed is a nice razor.

What you you thinking of getting next?

Top Bottom