What's new

Acquisitions for April 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
$photo.jpg
proxy.php

proxy.php

Just picked this up. Can't wait to get it home and clean it up in an effort to ID it.

Attachments

• $Stone.JPG
    $Stone.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 512
Won an A. Feist & Cie Lunawerk 53 6/8"; it arrived yesterday and is gorgeous, without even qualifying it as... "For 17 bucks". I always wanted a "Barbe Dure" razor.

Lost my camera cable today and I'm off on business till Sunday; pinnacle of lameness. I'll have to show off my goods whence I return.

I was offered a sweet deal on this Milord by a kindly member here on the Forum. When it arrived it was even better than described. Gives every appearance of being unused.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow. Who is it? What series/year?
1965 Gillette Official League made in U.S.A. baseball. You had a choice of an American League or a National League one. The National League signed All Star baseball and has the autographs of Willie Mays on the sweet spot, Nelson Fox of the Houston Colt 45's, and of course before that the Chicago White Sox, Ernie Banks of Chicago Cubs both on the top of the ball, Jim O'Toole of the Cincinnati Reds, Juan Marichal and Felipe Alou of the San Francisco Giants, Roy McMillan of the Reds, Gus Triandos and Ray Sadecki of St. Louis Cardinals if my memory is correct regarding teams. The autographs are in blue, and they are stamped facsimiles kind of like the stadium team baseballs of the era. The American League signed All Star baseball and has the autographs of Luis Aparicio, Jim Gentile, Harmon Killebrew, Dick Radatz, Bob Allison, Dick Donovan, Steve Hamilton, Albie Pearson, Smoky Burgees and Al Kaline

My second Brillant
This one is not as old. It is adjustable with a plastic handle and bottom plate. Looks like a Wilkinson Sticky.

Attachments

• $Untitled2.jpg
    $Untitled2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 265
Received this nice Semogue 1305 from Phil of Bullgoose Shaving in today's mail! :001_smile

Attachments

• $Semogue 1305.JPG
    $Semogue 1305.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 235
thanks to "InsecureSpike" i got this Gillette Techmatic with a "MrG" razor holder/dispenser from him off the BST

anyone ever see one of these before? it holds my Feather AS-D1 nicely.

$IMG_5071.JPG$IMG_5072.JPG$IMG_5073.JPG$IMG_5074.JPG

Cased 40s SS with blade pack, slim, Old Spice mug, and an as yet unidentified OC Gillette. Will post pics and questions later.

Snagged a 1954 SS and 1964 Lady Gillette Pink from a local vintage market yesterday. My first ever acquisitions since using my friend's Black Beauty since starting DEs a year ago.

Attachments

• $IMG_20120426_185250.jpg
    $IMG_20120426_185250.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 170
  • $IMG_20120428_192701.jpg
    $IMG_20120428_192701.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom