What's new

Get Your Newbie Starter Kit Here - 2 Kits to Give Away!

We have a great starter kit to give away for the new wetshaver. Included in the kit are;

1) Cased NDC Gillette SS Razor and blade packs
2) C&E BBB Shaving Brush
3) Tube of Palmolive Shave Cream
4) Tube of Arko Shave Cream
5) Refill puck of Trumpers Rose
6) Arko Shave Stick

We will give these goodies away to a lucky member drawn at random who:

1) Joined B&B an March 1, 2012 or later
2) Makes a contribution to B&B at the copper ($20) level or higher
3) Posts an entry in this thread for the fundraiser contest

Go here to learn more about the I Lurvz My B&B Fundraiser

We need more noobs!

Pics

(This prize has been donated to the cause by our own beginish)

Last edited by a moderator:
After I contribute, I would technically be eligible to win this starter kit, but I won't apply as I would like to see the kit go to a newb that basically has no wet shaving stuff yet and really could use it. I already have a soap, a cream, and a good razor, that's all I need; I'm well on my way.

Looks like some really awesome products in that kit, though. Good luck to the newbies who enter! :euro:

I would love to have that starter kit.I joined March 6.But I cant swing the contribution right now money is tight.=\
And im unable to post an entry in that thread.Says I need to either have 50 posts or been a member for 45 days.

Nice setup for the newbs! I'm just slightly too early a joiner, and have no need for those anywho, but sure is nice kit. Jump in new folks, the water (and the lather) is fine!

I would love to have that starter kit.I joined March 6.But I cant swing the contribution right now money is tight.=\
And im unable to post an entry in that thread.Says I need to either have 50 posts or been a member for 45 days.

You have to be a contributor to access that thread.

Between the creams and soaps, there are about a year of shaves there.

Nice kit, I joined 9 days too early but luckily am pretty well kitted out for the moment thanks to a strong, ongoing dose of SCAD.

Well, here we are gents. It's the final day of the "I Lurvz My B&B" fundraiser. Only 10½ hours left to make your contribution and to enter the contest.

Because it is the last day I think we should offer up another starter kit to entice newbies and lurkers into becoming contributors.

The Kit

Gillette Superspeed 1950 British Rocket, or is it a 1953-54 Aristocrat Jr.? (Something you can have fun figuring out!)
Shaving brush re-knotted with a Rudy Vey Pure Badger knot
Wilkinson Sword Shave Stick
Haslinger Salbei Shave Soap
Nivea for Men Shave Cream
10 Derby Blades
10 Astra Blades

This kit will be awarded to a newbie chosen at random from those who have joined B&B since March 24, 2012 (inclusive) and have made a contribution at the Copper ($20) or higher.

So stop procrastinating! It's a Rocket (or an Aristocrat jr) for crying out loud!

How many noobs get a chance to own this as their first razor?

Not too many, I'll bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom