What's new

Where to buy Personna Medical Prep?

I've never tried these blades but considering I only like Feathers so far and plus hearing only good things about these blades I get the sense I will enjoy them. I only want a few though to try. So far I can only find 100 at WCS.

PM me with your address and I'd be happy to send some your way, after all, I've got around 250 of them :p

I tried these and had mixed results. Very confusing. The first shave with them was out of this world great, close, comfortable, smooth and irritation free. The subsequent shaves were just ok. I can't figure out what happened or why.

My take having both the so-called Labs as well as For Hospital Use blades, is I can tell absolutely no difference between them so I buy the Labs. Best price has been a beauty supply outfit on ebay where they sell 100 for $13 shipped.

Pretty sure that Lee at Lee's Razors carries the smaller packs. Also think he is/was a sponsor-vendor on here.

I tried these and had mixed results. Very confusing. The first shave with them was out of this world great, close, comfortable, smooth and irritation free. The subsequent shaves were just ok. I can't figure out what happened or why.

My take having both the so-called Labs as well as For Hospital Use blades, is I can tell absolutely no difference between them so I buy the Labs. Best price has been a beauty supply outfit on ebay where they sell 100 for $13 shipped.

I already knew both of your opinions :p. Did a forum search on these blades and came across your posts. BTW PM sent to kirill

Has anyone purchased them from here:

http://www.4mdmedical.com/p-243791-...edium=cse&utm_campaign=ip&utm_content=243791&

Seems like a decent price to me, but I haven't really priced them out much. Or if these are even the ones you're talking about.

Those are the right blades pictured, but that supplier may not sell to the public (though it doesn't hurt to ask, I guess). The price is not that special either, and you have to buy the case, so it'd be $308 for 1000 blades. At least you'd get free shipping! Robbins Instruments is the better deal for 100-count.

Forgive my ignorance, but are these different from the Personna blades in the red box?

Yes. Totally different animal. Those are made in Israel and packaged in Mexico (I believe). These are made in the US and while the red box ones are good, these are far better IMO. Of course, everyone has different opinions on blades so you may find you like the red box more

I'm sorry, could you perhaps PM me with a link to this seller? I have not been able to find them.

Cheers

Top Bottom