What's new

Gentlemen's aftershave?

But as a final note, I would say use what you like and don't worry about what someone else thinks. If you like it, then it probably fits the image you are trying to project. Just use it in moderation. Remember, if you can smell it on yourself 30 minutes after application, you have used too much.
What I do so I can't really contribute much to this discussion. I don't select my AS based on how I think I or others perceive it. It's such a subjective matter that trying to portray a specific image to others via scent is pointless IMO unless it involves fairly well known and stereotyped scents (such as Axe's line of products). It's all about whether or not I like the scent and performance.

Last edited:
What I do so I can't really contribute much to this discussion. I don't select my AS based on how I think I or others perceive it. It's such a subjective matter that trying to portray a specific image to others via scent is pointless IMO unless it involves fairly well known and stereotyped scents (such as Axe's line of products). It's all about whether or not I like the scent and performance.

what is your favourite AS?

I'm a huge fan of Captains Choice bay Rum for the "manly." It settles nicely into a fairly subtle, warm scent that stays with you, but does not overpower.

+1 Gary is great to deal with and has some good prices. Definitely get a sample of Alt Inns first as I was convinced that it was a must have from all
of the input I had seen on B&B about it. However, once I had a sample, I was glad I didn't pull the trigger for a full bottle. It's just not for me.
Personally, I like Tabac ( and have received several compliments on it), Green Polo and Stetson (yeah, I know, but they are still stand bys for me)

Top Bottom