I miss the old B/S/T guys. I can't seem to navigate in the new one and I'm not seeing any great posts anymore. My RAD is really kicking into overdrive these last few days and I cant seem to satisfy the itch there anymore. Can we do anything to bring the good old B/S/T back? Im really missing it.
Unless what we are seeing in the B/S/T is v1 and there is a v2 coming down the pipe in the immediate future, the implementation to the 'concept' of simplifying the user experience in the B/S/T just isn’t working for me. Understanding that the new B/S/T was created in order simplify that user looking for a specific item (5% of the overall users who look into the B/S/T) has just complicated it for the rest of the users (95%) who are not looking for something specific but rather checking out (window shopping) the market for unique deals simply sucks.
If a majority of users really did enter the market looking for a specific item, that does not explain why most items on the B/S/T are currently sold within minutes of being posted. Simply put, most members who access the B/S/T are not looking for a specific item. They are looking and open to any good catch that they are able to find and currently, it's hella hard to find anything at this point. I've noticed a reduction of items being posted now so I’m pretty sure others are feeling the same...
Cant we just go back to the old days of doing things???