What's new

***NEW*** Proraso Red with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The newest Proraso Red with Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter is finally here and has been tested this morning. I was quite excited to try it for the very first time and very happy with the shave that followed. This shaving cream is excellent. A truly great product in the Proraso style with a wonderful packaging, a fantastic scent and a completely new formula for a cream that simply performs at a very high level. Just like the new Green, the new Red also shows a traditional vintage look that reminds the old Italian barbershops of the early 1930’s and 1940’s with striking red and white diagonal stripes and the Proraso logo finely impressed in the center of the classic metal tube. The scent is robust, sticks around during the whole shave and is lovely Sandalwood smell that the connoisseurs of this popular fragrance will certainly appreciate. The formula is entirely new and contains Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Cocoa Seed Butter, Sandalwood Oil and Shea Butter for extra slickness and superior moisturizing properties. Latherability, as with any Proraso product, is exceptional and the lather you get is thick, creamy and effective. Compared to the Green there’s actually no “menthol kick” since there’s no Eucalyptus Oil and no Menthol, but you also get a better post-shave feel. On the skin it’s both nourishing and soothing and it seems that there’s no need for an aftershave… Give it a try, the new Proraso Red is terrific stuff indeed.

Attachments

• $Red 1.jpg
    $Red 1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 2,390
  • $Red 2.jpg
    $Red 2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2,393
  • $Red 3.jpg
    $Red 3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,470
Will definitely try it, but might wait until the bowl soap version is out. Or I might get both eventually. Not sure...have too much stuff already but Proraso without menthol sounds great.

I want some...those ingredients look great. Looks like the perfect winter time cream. Hopefully it'll be in the US by then.

That sounds/looks/smells?...exciting! Anyway I could persuade you to post the full ingredient list? Thanks for the review!

Top Bottom