What's new

ordering Casio Watch Parts

Someone from the "Watch ya wearing" thread posted a photo of their G-Shock. That reminded me that I had one from back in 1996 or so sitting in a drawer. It's a good watch for yard work, sailing, etc., so I pulled it out and took it to my local watch shop for a battery. The 'keeper' on the band broke so I figured I would also get a new band. I looked online and found a ton on ebay for under 20 bucks, but I figured I would purchase it form my local watch shop. Well, he informed me that the bands for the G shocks were soo cheap that instead of stocking them, he gives customers the 1-800 casio number, tells them to order the band, then bring it in and he will replace the old with the new. He explained that the straps were 6 or 8 bucks, with $2 or $3 shipping. And, if he stocked them, he would need to make some money to justiufy shipping, stocking, etc. and then the consumer would end up paying more than they should for the band, etc. He is a very honest shop owner and I appreciated his advice. So, I'm taking forever to say: Here is the Casio Parts Department phone number:

1-800-223-2001

I got a new band and bezel, shipped, for under 20 bucks.

Top Bottom