What's new

Somethig new is in the air

It is that very one. May need to put on the sunglasses when I first unveil this one, lol. :online2long:
OOOooo, do tell . Forest Flames?is it like this 26mmx50mm Beauty?Sooo Cool and alluring!

proxy.php

Hmm. Maybe Wed or Thursday? It all depends on customs.

proxy.php

Your item, posted on 30/03/12 with reference ************* has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree and I will have a subjective point of reference in a short times wait.
The lions heads are on sale if I remember correctly. I love his pen work also.
I totally appreciate this exceptional artisan and I am glad I found out about
him.

speaking of Lions heads, they are on special. This is an amazing deal.

£25 ($38.75) of the proceeds from the sale of each brush goes direct to the widows and orphans of the village in Kenya where this soapstone is dug. They are extremely poor people who have virtually no income. £25 will feed a family for a month!
Just TEN of these magnificent Lion Head stone brushes are offered for sale,
With 24mm super silvertip badger knots.
This stone is quite hard and will not scratch in normal use.

SALE PRICE £50.00 (approx $77) plus post & packing

Take a lookie;

proxy.php

The amount of labor that goes into hand carving these and the fact that Rod is donating
50% of the proceeds to the Widows and Orphans of a small village in Kenya is a testament to
the kind hearted soul we know as "the maker of the brushes", Mr Rodney Neep. Outstanding.

proxy.php

Well, Well, Well,

Lookie here a new Chieftain vase is born.
Somebody get this , I am feeling weak!!!!!!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
I absolutely dig the scrolling star on the bottom. Pure aesthetic genius ! I am getting another one of

these at some point after I get some lathers in when mine arrives this week if customs can move things along already!

The details on these just floor me. Is it just me or are these just amazing looking brushes ?

Oh God, somebody stop me! http://www.pensoftheforest.co.uk/shaving/brush-ivory.html#1135

Last edited:
Top Bottom