What's new

New to Pipes......

hey guys so i picked up a Pipe starter kit on recommendation from a friend of mine and it came today!!!! so naturally i want to give it a shot but i really know VERY little about pipe smoking i was trying to search here to see if there was any post on how to pack the bowl or the like but didn't come up with much luck any advice you could give a noobie pipe smoker!! thanks guys!

That link is also found in the GE sticky at the top of the page which serves as a cache of useful material and tutorials.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
That link is also found in the GE sticky at the top of the page which serves as a cache of useful material and tutorials.
I have seen several references to the GE sticky, but I cannot see it. What am I doing wrong?

on edit: I see it now- it is on page one.

Also...as a pipe newbie, YouTube was pretty useful as well. The Gentleman's Essential thread was invaluable and I still refer back to it from time to time. Good luck and let us know how you like it...

Also...as a pipe newbie, YouTube was pretty useful as well. The Gentleman's Essential thread was invaluable and I still refer back to it from time to time. Good luck and let us know how you like it...
I have followed PipeFriendCHS on YouTube for awhile. I find his videos fairly informative without being to boring. RickCharles (& anybody else), what pipers do you follow?

Top Bottom