What's new

Opinions Needed: Razor and Brush Presentation

Like many of you, I own several razors and brushes. Some of you like to display all of your stuff, and others like to display some of your stuff. To that end, enclosed are two photos. Which one do you like better?

Photo 1: Two brushes and four razors. Photo 2: Two brushes, one razor, and scuttle.

Attachments

• $DSC01026.jpg
    $DSC01026.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 156
  • $DSC01025.jpg
    $DSC01025.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 159
The second one looks very clen and uncluttered. My wife would really like you!
I keep my DB scuttle on the counter as well. The brushes and razors stay in the cabinet above the commode.

Frank

Last edited:
I like #2, and in fact would even agree to drop a brush and go even more minimalist... Of course that's absolutely nothing like what I did in my own area. *sigh It's a hodgepodge of different ways to hold things, since I have bought for what I have at a given moment, and then get hit with an AD and wind up wondering where to put the next 2 str8s or brushes or DEs....

All I wanted to do was mount "3" little mugs on the wall above the commode so it would feel more like a shave den for me. This is what I ended up with because the SWMBO does not want "ANYTHING" on "HER" counter top. but I do still have the DB Scuttle on "HER" counter ! :ouch1:
I had to "find" the wood at Lowe's Home improvements..
proxy.php

proxy.php

You are a lucky man to have a SWMBO that will "ALLOW" you to place items on the counter top.

Top Bottom