What's new

Brick & Mortar in Portland, Or

Anyone know where to purchase Jeris Osage Rub aftershave in Portland or Salem area? Sally's Beauty Supply does not carry it. A fellow forum member mentioned a Barber supply store in Portland, but I couldnt find it there either.

Thanks

I haven't been able to find this stuff in Salem, anywhere. I am surprised you can't find it in Portland. I ended up ordering online from here, which is the only online source I have found that doesn't charge $10 shipping for a $5 aftershave.

they've got the rub at the "living color beauty supply" shop in vanport village on MLK just north of alberta.

they also have pints of pinaud for $6.50 and the biggest assortment of magic powder soaps ive ever seen!

good luck!
josh

Anyone know where to purchase Jeris Osage Rub aftershave in Portland or Salem area? Sally's Beauty Supply does not carry it. A fellow forum member mentioned a Barber supply store in Portland, but I couldnt find it there either.

Thanks

I just picked up some Osage at my Barber Shop ( Roseway Barber 7220 NE Sandy Blvd.). They also have their own special blend that is fantastic.

I would also add The Perfume House located at 3328 SE Hawthorne Blvd. They carry Trumper, Castle Forbes, Floris etc.

very cool! thanks for the tip, i hope the perfume house has soaps and creams!!:w00t:

also winn perry just opened up and he's got DR Harris as well as baxter and some edwin jagger stuff.

the fellow running winn perry is a really nice guy and has a killer little shop. his clothing is fairly pricey, but really tasteful and sharp!

wow we live in a good town.:w00t::w00t:

very cool! thanks for the tip, i hope the perfume house has soaps and creams!!:w00t:

also winn perry just opened up and he's got DR Harris as well as baxter and some edwin jagger stuff.

the fellow running winn perry is a really nice guy and has a killer little shop. his clothing is fairly pricey, but really tasteful and sharp!

Winn Perry? Got a location for me? Sure would be nice to have a local spot for D.R. Harris products.
Thanks,
DJ.

W.P. is at 2505 SE 11th

it's on the SW corner of 11th and division

it's small and the entrance is on division, let me know what you think!

josh

I just picked up some Osage at my Barber Shop ( Roseway Barber 7220 NE Sandy Blvd.). They also have their own special blend that is fantastic.

I would also add The Perfume House located at 3328 SE Hawthorne Blvd. They carry Trumper, Castle Forbes, Floris etc.

Does the Perfume House carry Trumpers soap?

W.P. is at 2505 SE 11th

it's on the SW corner of 11th and division

it's small and the entrance is on division, let me know what you think!

josh

Does he carry DR Harris soap?

Thanks for the tip DJ.:smile:

they've got the rub at the "living color beauty supply" shop in vanport village on MLK just north of alberta.

they also have pints of pinaud for $6.50 and the biggest assortment of magic powder soaps ive ever seen!

good luck!
josh

Thanks for the tip Josh.:smile: I picked up a couple of bottles of Osage Rub aftershave at Living Color beauty supply store in Vanport village. Excellent store!

This is an awesome thread! Thanks again guys

the perfume house on hawthorne has the Trumper line, but that's it.

Winn Perry has the DR Harris soap!

Escential Lotions & Oils
3638 SE Hawthorne Bl
Portland, OR 97214
[email protected]

Escentials is a killer shop with musgo products, a ton of fragrances to "make your own" aftershaves and creams. very cool:w00t:
they carry pre de provance, and make their own custom shaving cream which i got a sample of and the sales lady offered to add a scent i was interested in.

now i have my own custom sample of their shea butter shaving cream with grapefruit.

very fun!
we live in the best town!
josh

josh

Where is Winn Perry located?

the perfume house on hawthorne has the Trumper line, but that's it.

Winn Perry has the DR Harris soap!

Escential Lotions & Oils
3638 SE Hawthorne Bl
Portland, OR 97214
[email protected]

Escentials is a killer shop with musgo products, a ton of fragrances to "make your own" aftershaves and creams. very cool:w00t:
they carry pre de provance, and make their own custom shaving cream which i got a sample of and the sales lady offered to add a scent i was interested in.

now i have my own custom sample of their shea butter shaving cream with grapefruit.

very fun!
we live in the best town!
josh

josh

Yep, I picked up a puck of Trumpers Rose from the Perfume House this weekend.

I also got a jug of Roseway Barber Aftershave, too. Very nice stuff! Thanks for the heads up DJ!

Last night I was at Cedar Hills Crossings, or whatever the hell the Beaverton Mall is called now, and I stopped at the New Seasons next door. They had "Lightfoots pure pine" shaving soap, as well as Pre de Provence shaving soap, cream, and ASB. They had the Omega Boar hair brush as well(the metal looking one). They also had some of the more foo foo hipster kind of soaps like KMF, and stuff like that.

"Ulta" had the complete line of Zirh products, and while I didn't see anything else (I didn't stay in very long) Someone told me they had some lucky tiger stuff as well. I would imagine they had more stuff also.

Top Bottom