What's new

Your Top 3 Shaving Creams

In Order:
1. La Toja Sensitive
2. AOS- any scent
3. O Melhor
4. Tabac
5. Arko- Sensitive, Maximum
I also like the QCS Tubs, Celestial Woods, Basilica, Provence ,Key Lime, Cordovan & Cedarwood-Lemongrass, but use and consider these more of a soft soap, which would be #2 in the soap category.

Tabac do a cream? :O :001_tt1:

TOBS -Taylor of Old Bond Street
AOS - Art of Shaving

I know, Sir - since I own 3 AOS & 5 TOBS creams :001_smile
i was asking what kind of AOS & TOBS cream - surely he can't love every AOS & TOBS equally much since they differ quite a bit in quality........for instance TOBS Avocado is quite a bit different than TOBS Barber Shop, which again is quite a bit different than TOBS Jermyn Street, which again is quite a bit different than TOBS Mr. Taylor ........

I believe Claus is very familiar with those brands, and meant to ask which TOBS and AOS... as in which scents, as many believe different scents of TOBS specifically come with different nuances in performance.

+1 ^^^^

Musgo only makes Musgo Real cream, but his number 2 and 3 were TOBS and AOS - and they differ quite a bit in quality in my view from scent to scent as you so correctly point out :001_smile

My fav AOS among the 3 I own:
1. AOS Sandalwood - fantastic scent
2. AOS Lemon - equally great smelling pure lemon
3. AOS Lavender - very very nice, but prefer shaving with the first 2, nut just because of the scent !

My fav TOBS among the 5 I own:
1. Jermyn Street - this is IMHO the best by quite a bit....
2. Avocado - number 2 by a good yard down to number 3
3. Rose
4. Mr. Taylor
5. Sandalwood

Tabac do a cream? :O :001_tt1:

Indeed, and a nice one - just out of my Top 30 fav creams though......

$5da73e80-27b5-3728.jpg

Revised favourite creams

Trumper Rose
T&H Almond
Cyril Salter Vetiver
Trumper Almond
Trumper Sandalwood
Trumper GFT

AOS Sandlewood
Proraso
Tabac

(though to be fair, these are the only 3 that I've ever tried. I love me some soap)

Top Bottom