What's new

Brotherhood of the Open Comb

Yes, but what was it doing in the NEW's case??

How do you know this case belongs to a New?
I looked at the charts and the top of case only says Gillette on lower left corner.

Don't know for sure, but the case sure looks like a typical "Red and Black" case from the 1934 NEW razors.

I could be wrong.

Check out the "red and black" NEW on mr-razor.com and compare it with your case and see what you think.
here it is B&R case
proxy.php

I guess a lot of guys are so used to using pressure on carts that it just carries over to de's.
thats a good theory.

Johnnie and Frank, thanks for setting the record straight about the case! My bad.

Funny thing is that I have the Red and Black long-comb NEW and its case, so I theoretically should KNOW that the razor fits in the case diagonally. Once you mentioned that, I remembered perfectly.
proxy.php

Live and learn.
here
proxy.php

Okay here are my pocket editions so far. Some are complete some are not. Some will not be kept and some I want to complete and of course the razor that was put in one of the cases that does not belong GRRRRRR $5312 002.jpg$5312 003.jpg$5312 004.jpg$5312 005.jpg$5312 006.jpg

Okay here are my pocket editions so far. Some are complete some are not. Some will not be kept and some I want to complete and of course the razor that was put in one of the cases that does not belong GRRRRRR

So are you finding these online or locally... Come on... give it up.. where is your honey hole :lol:

HAHA I vill never tell BOHAHAHAHAH :devil: no I kid . I have an online wedding business so I am very good at bargain hunting and get my items online. People list things funny and I grab them! some on the bay and some on other online stores. These are just my pocket editions. I have a collection of tiny womens razors and womens gillets and a few ods and ends. I have a plan really I do

So are you finding these online or locally... Come on... give it up.. where is your honey hole :lol:

I am keep the the three with matching razors . I am pretty sure the the one with the ball end 2 piece handle belongs but I am not 100% sure it is correct. It has a small crack where the ball fits into the handle but I am hoping I can figure out how to repair that.The bottom one on the right I will probably sell and the two silver ones unless I can not locate another one in a complete set. I have my eye on a few more. I also have a few other razors I will be getting rid of ..I just have to decide which ones since I now have a real plan of what I want :)
so which ones are u keeping?

I am keep the the three with matching razors . I am pretty sure the the one with the ball end 2 piece handle belongs but I am not 100% sure it is correct. It has a small crack where the ball fits into the handle but I am hoping I can figure out how to repair that.The bottom one on the right I will probably sell and the two silver ones unless I can not locate another one in a complete set. I have my eye on a few more. I also have a few other razors I will be getting rid of ..I just have to decide which ones since I now have a real plan of what I want :)
send me close up pics, i can help u see which ones belong in what.

Top Bottom