What's new

Brotherhood of the Open Comb

Hey.... I shaved with 2 OC razors today..... AT THE SAME TIME....

What does that make me (besides crazy)?

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...difference-between-Gillette-New-LC-or-SC-head

proxy.php

Turtle...you are insane brother!! and we love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are some gorgeous razors!! (must resist the rad, must resist!)

Ken, the goat is out for a manicure, and there was a horrid truck wreck that spilled all the onions. When are we going to schedule the initiation?:death::ninja::nuke:

The Onions are spilled?!!!!!! And why is Ralph getting a manicure?? APRIL!! She is trying to girl him up again!!

We must gather our resources!! luckily, I'm a hop,skip and a jump from Georgia...and next weekend is the Vidalia Onion Festival....so I got us covered!!
http://www.vidaliaonionfestival.com/

We must meet in Georgia for the Initiations to begin!! To The Glory Of The Grand Architect of the Shave!!

I'm glad we decided against the badger hair aprons shaped in the shape of a badgers head....It made me feel kind of 1971 of you know what I mean....

and the Sweet Onion Antique Fair may provided candidates with the proper gear to get duly received in out Illustrious Order...

OH NO! Could you see my rummaging on storage wars! I think I could find a person or two who may want old guitars, I like old books .. motorcycles MEH not my style I can't reach the pedals. Look out! Here comes that loud mouth short woman again! AHHHHH everyone run! HA Okay you can have the Porsche if I find one for cheap. I am happy with my new old ride!
Pretty soon we will see you on storage wars...you'll be tossing motorcycles, guitars, rare books...all in search of vintage razors!! LOL...if you find a 70's Porsche 911s with a RUF 3.0 Liter engine factory bored to 3.2L, ...I call first dibs :)

Yeap he is going with me in the morning ! A pedi too hmm maybe he would look good in pink

The Onions are spilled?!!!!!! And why is Ralph getting a manicure?? APRIL!! She is trying to girl him up again!!

We must gather our resources!! luckily, I'm a hop,skip and a jump from Georgia...and next weekend is the Vidalia Onion Festival....so I got us covered!!
http://www.vidaliaonionfestival.com/

We must meet in Georgia for the Initiations to begin!! To The Glory Of The Grand Architect of the Shave!!

I'm glad we decided against the badger hair aprons shaped in the shape of a badgers head....It made me feel kind of 1971 of you know what I mean....

and the Sweet Onion Antique Fair may provided candidates with the proper gear to get duly received in out Illustrious Order...

Look what you guys did to me.

New razor is on the way, Merk 1904.

proxy.php

WOOHOO!!! You will love it!! Mild but yet effective! Make sure you use a sharp blade...I would say a Gillette 7 O'clock Black or Yellow, a Red Personna...you will be deeply rewarded!!!!!

Oh Lord! Next thing she will be painting his horns, and renaming him Billyetta!

She better watch out!! I've WARNED her about Ralph!! He is a Horny old Goat after all...and bringing him in to a nail salon....I don't know...if he starts giving those Asian girls that devil eye look...you better run out...that's all I'm saying. To keep him calm, same sure to bring some apples and onions for him... and ONLY get his mani done in black....it make feel bad!

hmm black and pink is nice :) Maybe red horns

She better watch out!! I've WARNED her about Ralph!! He is a Horny old Goat after all...and bringing him in to a nail salon....I don't know...if he starts giving those Asian girls that devil eye look...you better run out...that's all I'm saying. To keep him calm, same sure to bring some apples and onions for him... and ONLY get his mani done in black....it make feel bad!

So, are you having trouble with editing your signature once you get into the editor, or need help with how to even get to that point? If the former, you could be running into a size limitation for your signature....
Can't figure out how to get to the place where I can edit my signature.

thanks for any help.

Poor Ralph! He never stood a chance, horny old goat in a room with all those women, they ganged up on him!

proxy.php

I'm pretty sure I seen a woman at walmart recently with the same hair colors...her weave was a little longer...but i'm pretty sure she goes to the same salon.....

And you did not ask her out? I am shocked :scared:

Ahhh.....no...that was never my type!! Blondes, Brunettes, Red heads.....all good....multi-colored...not good...and hello....you know we prefer our women very light skinned ( hence our love of red heads!) ...Mmmmm.....Amy Pond!!

Now Please.....Don't do that Ralph tomorrow....

back to razors....what...no new razors to post???

-

So these are the best pics of the prospects I found at the vintage shop: Stahly - $30, Schick - $25, Gem - overpriced at $45. This shop is a collective and the guy tending to it yesterday was impossible about taking these out for pics - I won't even bother with the excuse he gave!

full

This is the Stahly, in working condition. Looks like all brass except the head mechanism, but head itself is brass. Is $30 a fair price?

Next....

This is the Schick, boxed with original blades, priced at $25. I like the look of this handle.

Next...

full

Last is the over-priced Gem at $45. But I love the handle. Very clean razor. What model is this exactly? And what's a fair price for this?

I was hoping for a bit more feedback before taking any action, so please let me know what you think.
stahly is worth the money, they go for 50 to 80 on ebay, the Gem is ornate handle Gem, 25 tops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom