What's new

Shopping at West Coast Shaving

If they had anything like that kind of storefront where I live, I'd probably go nuts!

I did. I used to show up there one a week no joke. I've spent more money there than I ever thought possible. It's sooooo addicting. Smelling everything made me want to buy everything. Thank god I don't make THAT much money. I went there so much I would sell other people who were shopping on things like MWF and Razorock while watching John and Christine's daughter munch on chocolate lol.
They are all the nicest, down to earth people I've ever met and I'm very lucky to have them in my near back yard.

WCS is great. I purchased my EJ 98L online and received it two days later. The fact that they take PayPal makes things worse....

Here's some eye candy for those who may never make the trip. Not the best quality pictures.

$PRE_2012-02-16-090322.jpg
$PRE_2012-02-16-091422.jpg$PRE_2012-02-16-091430.jpg

My cart is loaded and pulling the trigger tonight. Always a good experience with WCS.
Kind of glad they are not on the East Coast. I could get in trouble.

Planning a trip down to Pasteur's in NYC about 2 hours away.:eek:

Got another great order from WCS today! Too bad Saturday is my day off from shaving, I have a new Simpsons brush to try!

Ordered a Simpson Colonel and three aftershaves from them last night and it was shipped today. I like that they offer members a discount too.

Here's some eye candy for those who may never make the trip. Not the best quality pictures.

You read my mind. Exactly what I thought of doing (after the fact) but didn't. You guys can't see that the shelves behind the counter are left-to-right, top-to-bottom full of razor blades. Backside of that is all manner of Trumpers products among others. There's a separate room that's all EJ. Nothing like trying to sort out what else you might like scent-wise with the room to the right of the counter full of every type of soap, cream, or after shave you can imagine. Example: I smelled probably 5-6 different sandalwood soaps/creams...not one of them smelled the same. They really almost have too much to pick from (a good thing). :)

Top Bottom