What's new

The Ron Swanson Memorial "Give me all the Derby Blades you have" PIF

That's right folks. I'm PIF'ing all the Derby Blades I have...not just alot of Derby Blades, but all the Derby Blades I have which is a full sleeve of 100. I bought this as a deal on Amazon a few months back when I was still a noob of a newbie before I knew the bliss of Red IP's or Feathers. Not to say they are bad blades, just not my cup of tea and I want to pass them on. This PIF will be CONUS only, not because I hate international, but I would ask international to pay shipping and honestly it'd just be cheaper to go and buy your own sleeve of Derby's! :lol:This PIF will be open for a week, so I will close it March 28th at 7 PM CST (not a second sooner, I promise this time!) and pick the winner by random.org, just post "I'm in" For those who don't know my reference in the title, watch this vid

***EDIT**** I just realized I only offered the "bacon" in "bacon & eggs", so I am adding a tub of Omega Crema de Barba (really a soft soap like Cella is, but smells like Proraso) to this PIF, only been used 5 or 6 times

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for mentioning Ron; I hope you follow his party of choice but that's all I'll say on that matter. I'm interested in the Omega only if possible.

Top Bottom