What's new

Age and shaving frequency poll

How old are you and how often do you shave?

• I'm under 40 and shave at least 6 days a week

• I'm under 40 and shave less than 6 days a week

• I'm 40, or older, and shave at least 6 days a week

• I'm 40, or older, and shave less than 6 days a week

• I'm 120 and stopped shaving when I died

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have noticed threads about the age spread of B&B members and recently have seen a thread about how often members shave. That got me wondering if there was a correlation between age and shaving frequency.

After checking one fairly recent age poll, I was unable to determine a median age for members, but I decided to use 40 anyway.

Inquiring minds want to know...

31, If I don't have important functions throughout the week at work I can shave once on Monday and sail through the week without another shave. Most of the time I shave twice per week.

That is one thing I have found with wetshaving, I go a lot longer before I have to shave again, which is nice as I have sensitive skin. 2 times a week I can handle, if I shave 3 or more I pay the price.

Last edited:
32 here & shave daily. I have a thick beard and enjoy the shave. Plus work likes for me to be clean shaven :wink2:

26 here, I kinda shave depending on what I'm doing. A lot of meetings lately means a lot of shaving - it's been every day for the past 5 days.

When I have the option, I go every other day, so about 4 times a week.

I'm 47 and shave everyday.

I don't need to be clean shaven judging by my younger co-worker but I want to be.

Besides my morning shave is the one thing I can look forward to during the work week.

28, and I have to be clean shaven for my job. I also shave the day after a shift, because I like it! I tend to take my secod day off work off from shaving, just for a break.

37, and usually 7 days a week. Regardless of work (where some people have stubble or light beards on occasion) I like the look and feel of being clean shaven, plus, I enjoy the shaves!

For the people answering 7 times per week, do you get used to it over time? If I tried that my face would be cut to shreds.

51 next month and shave 7 days a week. Maybe skip a Friday night once every 2 months. I could be a caveman at work but after 20 years in the Marines it's just not in me.

Top Bottom