What's new

Group Buy/Split: Tom Ford TUSCAN LEATHER

This is not a B&B sponsored group buy/split nor is this a for-profit group buy/split. I am simply providing a service to the B&B community, something that I've been doing for years. I get emails for this all the time and thought I'd offer this up to the community, a large 250mL flacon of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather in either 10mL or 30mL portions.

proxy.php

I am offering portions of a 8.4oz/250mL flacon of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, which I will purchase from Neiman-Marcus. The cost to me is $475 for 250mL, or $1.90/mL, shipping included, and I'd like to make 10mL and/or 30mL portions available to B&B members at that cost, larger portions available upon request and subject to availability. The prices are

$26 for 10mL shipped; or
$66 for 30mL shipped.

I will use small flat rate priority boxes for 30mL portions, which includes a delivery confirmation number, and a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation tag for 10mL portions. Prices are also good for international destinations using standard first class postage, however I cannot track them beyond the US border and therefore I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to them beyond there. I can provide a customs declaration number that will track it to Customs. On that note, since I am not d
oing this for profit, I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens to a package outside of my influence within the ConUS. For any potential overseas deliveries, if you'd like tracking info, that costs extra and I am willing to set that up if you'd like to pay for the extra shipping charges.

I will be using the 10mL and 30mL atomizers from Best Bottles (www.bestbottles.com) pictured here:

proxy.php
proxy.php

(Those images are large, I apologize. The atomizer collars may arrive in a different color.)

PayPal is preferred but I am open to any sort of payment, please just send a PM. However, I do not ship until payment is received and cleared. I also will not insure the goods, but if you want insurance, I can set that up if you want to pay the for additional insurance.

Last but not least, this is limited by the volume of the flacon. Only eight 30mL portions are available so this is first come first serve. However, if there should happen to be considerable interest, I could always purchase a second flacon. All the same, please do not send my PMs for portion requests. You must sign up on this thread.

If there is anything I've left out, please let me know, or if there are any questions please ask.

Good on you, Chandos.

It's certainly testing my resolve for this sabbatical, but I figured I'd at least post to say kudos for providing a great service!

Fantastic work.

I'm on the fence with this one. I wish this were going to be an Arabian Wood split..then there'd be no question. I'd do a split for AW, but I'm afraid that I just don't have the time. I'll wear Tuscan Leather again tomorrow and let you know. You're a gem for doing this though ;-)

Hi my name is Safaripete and I would like to get the $66.00 amount. I will pay via PayPal. My shipping address is

Mod edit- Please contact the member via private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Tom Ford colognes are sold at a premium in general. I believe about 50ml's of Tobacco Vanille, Italian Cypress at Neiman's was $250.

Top Bottom