What's new

Group Buy/Split: Tom Ford TUSCAN LEATHER

Thanks again The Chandos!!!

I just saw in my email i have a notification from USPS cant wait for its arrival.

Thanks again The Chandos!!!

I just saw in my email i have a notification from USPS cant wait for its arrival.

That's right, I dropped off the first round of packages this morning. According to USPS tracking on the atomizers I ordered, they won't be here til Monday. So, the last batch of these will likely go out mid to late next week.

Mine arrived today and it smells great! You did a great job packaging it and it arrived safe and sound! Thanks for doing this split!

Got mine today, thank you very much! Layers very well with the Oud! Oud in beard, TF leather on wrists. Its like being in dark green german woods with leather wrist wraps with notes of sweet flowers floating through the air in smoky transluscent haze. Strange but true ;)

I got a PM from someone today asking for an update. And I confess there is some good news and bad news that I was hoping would have been cleared up already. The second bottle arrived damaged and completely empty but a replacement is on the way. This has never happened to me before but the good news is that it was completely backed up and a new bottle was posted. Tracking shows it is in Jacksonville and I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow. It was supposed to be here today, in which case I could have had everything out the door tomorrow, skipping all the drama, but no such luck. Sorry to have been silent but I was hoping that I could be back on track and avoid any issues.

I got a PM from someone today asking for an update. And I confess there is some good news and bad news that I was hoping would have been cleared up already. The second bottle arrived damaged and completely empty but a replacement is on the way. This has never happened to me before but the good news is that it was completely backed up and a new bottle was posted. Tracking shows it is in Jacksonville and I'm hoping it'll be here tomorrow. It was supposed to be here today, in which case I could have had everything out the door tomorrow, skipping all the drama, but no such luck. Sorry to have been silent but I was hoping that I could be back on track and avoid any issues.

Come on, of course you get the benefit of the doubt, man :)

Don't stress. We all appreciate the effort and these things do happen from time to time. Not the end of the world, but thanks for the update.

That's terrible. I'm glad that they made good on a replacement. There's probably a fragrant trail winding its way back through the USPS.

Actually, you couldn't really smell anything outside the box. When I received it I had no idea. But when I opened it I saw large wet areas of cardboard inside the box and the scent exploded. Hard to believe the smell was so well contained. From that point I took pictures as I opened it because I wanted to make sure I could provide proof. I was hoping that only a little bit had leaked, which has happened to me before, but the damage was worse than that. The flacon had leaked through the cellophane and through the bubble wrap as well. And the juice was red, which is odd, because Tuscan Leather is not red. But the strangest thing is that N-M wanted me to send it back! I refused and offered to send photos, which they didn't require. Anyway, my garage smelled very nice for a while but as soon as I had a tracking number I tossed it. FYI, tracking now shows it is in town at the Post and I'm hoping they will deliver it this afternoon. Mail delivery is usually at 4pm. I'll be here.

and...it's here!

And even though I can smell it, this one did not leak. That's the thing about Tuscan Leather, it's so potent that you can smell it through anything. I can smell it, no doubt about it, but the flacon is full, perfect. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, I plan to have all remaining portions in the Post tomorrow.

Gentlemen, with the exception of just a couple of you, these have all been posted. Payments were received for the remaining items this morning and will be posted Monday. And the drama is over! I hope you all receive them without mishap and that you enjoy them immensely.

I've used mine a number of times since it arrived and love it. I'm glad that I have 30ml and can see a full bottle in my future! Thanks for doing this split!

Top Bottom