What's new

The must have aftershave balms?

Can people recommend the must have aftershave balms? I already have Trumpers Lime Skin Food which I like very much. What are the other ones that should make a rotation?

Nivea sensitive (you can get it anywhere/everywhere).

I cut my C-M with Nivea to get the killer scent of C-M and the smoother texture of the Nivea (drop of each on the hand then them rub together).

I've liked all the T&H I have tried also.

You might want to ask what to stay away from as there are so many good ones out there....

nivea sensitive is great and cheap. i also like the AOS line although little goes a long way with these. i've also used the balm from Twinluxe. Pricey, but that stuff is really nice.

Anything made by Penhaligen's. Not cheap but comes in a large tube and you only use a very small amount at a time. IMHO it is the best balm made both in smell and how it makes my face feel.

nivea sensitive is great and cheap. i also like the AOS line although little goes a long way with these.

As inexpensive and ubiquitous as NIVEA SS is, there's almost no reason to NOT have it. As inexpensive as it is, it is surprisingly high-quality and effective. For me, it's my "I can't decide" AS.

AOS aftershaves are absolutely delightful. If you're going to pull the trigger on the soaps then there's no good reason to not also get a bottle of their AS balms. They're on the pricier side, but as Mr. Texan so rightly said, a little bit goes a loooooooong way, and their scents are top-notch.

Top Bottom