What's new

Shark sc

So I have been de shaving for just about a month. I bought a Parker 22r at a shop close to me because it looked cool and some Gillette 7o'clock SS in green. I have been getting great shaves that are more enjoyable than before making the switch, but I couldn't help feeling that It could be better. I just picked up 5 different blade 5pks to test my theory, along with an alum block and some witch hazel. Shaved with a shark sc tonight and all I can think is wow. Not just a little better, but leaps and bounds better. I can't wait till my next shave. I guess that sounds weird, but true. Oh and not a fan a the smell of witch hazel, but my face feels great. Gonna have to get some quality aftershave to cover that up. What are everyone's opinions about TOBS st jermyn sensitive? Thanks for all the tips and advice so far. This place is amazing

Welcome to B&B.

Thing about blades is that they are THE most variable thing you'll use. What works for your face will not work for someone else, and in some cases, blades that suck in certain razors are a dream in others. I'm glad you found something that performs for you. Sharks are truly great budget blades (as is pretty much everything manufactured by the Lord company). Try a blade sampler if you haven't already.

Never used the Jermyn Street AS, but it gets high marks here among people who have it. It's guaranteed to smell fantastic though, if the cream and soap are anything to go by!

Welcome Jeomphroy! I agree, the guys on here (myself excluded to avoid any self serving implications ;-) ) are amazing and super knowledgeable!

+1 on the blade sampler idea. I too LOVE Sharks. I'm also a fan of the Personnas. I'm working my way through two samplers and I think it's amazing how different each blade is. They all look pretty much the same to me. However, as is said all the time around here, YMMV. So grab a sampler or two and get ready to see what else is out there beyond the Sharks. :)

I am a fan of the Shark SCs too.:thumbup1: Don't worry about the smell of witch hazel. It quickly dissipates when it dries.

fan of the shark super stainless here. Bought 300 got approx 150 left. have shaved with little else since discovering them. As for the WH. You can try a little lavendar oil or menthol crsytals in it. Good shake and good to go. Just enough scent to get rid of that burnt kinda smell.

Top Bottom