4. Mechanically
5. LouBarraza
6. rancurt2
7. menghai
8. jzuzphreek
9. joshuastar
10. ngai
11. ElliotR

Well, it's been a LONG time since I checked in on the whereabouts of the scuttle. I am glad to see that it's still making it's rounds and hasn't gotten lost. Keep it up guys!

After over a year of waiting, and just in time for me to have a glorious beard, I've recieved the scuttle! Have no fear, it is a short beard and the scuttle will be put to use tomorrow. Given previous comments, it's larger than I expected. I can see how those with larger brushes could have issues lathering in it. Can't wait!

I'd like to respectfully remove my name from the list, if possible. I just don't think it would get much use, and it deserves to go to someone chomping at the bit to get it.

I'll take the liberty of adding my name and addending the list as per current activity on this thread. Can't wait for it go get to me! Very fun thread!

1. The Anachronist (currently has it as of 1/23/13)
2. deruitem
3. Mechanically
4. LouBarraza
5. rancurt2
6. jzuzphreek
7. joshuastar
8. ngai
9. ElliotR
10. Saxman11290

Well, this month has flown by! I'm afraid I've held onto the scuttle a bit longer than I should have and now it's Druitem's turn! I've sent a pm (though my browser had issues so let me know if you didn't get it), and will be letting loose of the scuttle soon.

It was a great experience, and has certainly sold me on scuttles. My Omega boar loved it, and my custom medium-largish badger did just fine in it even though it was a tad cramped. Man does this thing hold heat! If all of you have decided you're no longer interested, that's fine. I'd be glad to hang on to it...

Oh, add me to the list.

Updated list would be

1. The Anachronist (currently has it as of 1/23/13)
2. deruitem
3. Mechanically
4. LouBarraza
5. rancurt2
6. jzuzphreek
7. joshuastar
8. ngai
9. ElliotR
10. Saxman11290
11. Fezo

Been a while since I checked in, I'm glad to see this scuttle is still getting around! By now it has more miles than an airline stewardess. I see it's convinced several members that they had to have a scuttle, and some others that they didn't. I have to say it's really neat to follow it's travels! Keep it going guys, keep it going!:thumbup:

No update since February? Is it still in Seattle, or has it made it further down the line? Inquiring minds want to know!

Well, it's been a while since I've been around these parts, but the Scuttle arrived on my doorstep yesterday. I'll be honest, it was wintertime when I signed up for the list so many months ago, and I don't to a ton of hot water shaves in Chattanooga in July!!

But, I'll find some way to suffer through! :biggrin1:

I'm heading out this morning for a multi-state tour for a couple days, and so it will be a little bit before I try it out. Not shaving today (Friday), so I might have to try it out for a luxurious Sunday shave on my return home.

Thanks again for those who have worked hard to get this little guy to me so far, and I'll be sending it along in about a week.

Cheers!

I'd like my name to be added to the list, please

Updated list would be:

1. The Anachronist
2. deruitem
3. Mechanically (current possessor as of 7/26/2013)
4. LouBarraza
5. rancurt2
6. jzuzphreek
7. joshuastar
8. ngai
9. ElliotR
10. Saxman11290
11. Fezo
12. mbuckwash

Thank you!

I have been thinking of purchasing a scuttle (down the road) and this would be a great way to try one out. Amended the list to account for recent activity. Added some instructions to make list maintenance easier.

=========== Copy the following instructions/list when adding/removing names ===========

Rules as set forth by jbradley, the original scuttle shepard:
1. Never have had or used a scuttle.
2. Use it for a month (more or less) then PIF it.
3. CONUS only.

Instructions:
1. If you are at the top of the list below:
1.1. PM the next person to receive the scuttle to obtain their address. Ship it to them at your own cost.
1.2. Remove your name from the top of the list below.
1.3. Note the date that you shipped it to the person at the top of the list below next to their name.
1.4. Bask in the glory of moving the traveling scuttle along.

2. If you want to add your name to the list below:
2.1. Add your name ot the list below. You can, if you wish, put the date that you joined the list.
2.2. Wait.

--- Start of the Traveling Scuttle List ---
01. Mechanically (current possessor as of 7/26/2013)
02. LouBarraza
03. rancurt2 (may be inactive -- exceeded incoming pm quota when i sent pm to everyone on list)
04. jzuzphreek
05. joshuastar
06. ngai
07. ElliotR (from here on up unknown date of add -- not on current B&B page)
08. Saxman11290 (added to list 01-26-2013)
09. Fezo (added to list 02-27-2013)
10. bpaulson1 (posted wanted to join, but didn't modify list on 02-27-2013)
11. mbuckwash (added to list 07-26-2013)
12. OKAllen (added to list 09-10-2013)
--- End of the Traveling Scuttle List ---

=========== Copy the above instructions/list when adding/removing names ===========

Last edited:
Thanks OKAllen!

I just thought I'd chime in and mention I shipped it on to the next user quite a while ago. Just wanted to help get the list up-to-date.

Really enjoyed trying it out! Thanks jbradley and B&B!

Top Bottom