What's new

Traveling Scuttle

I'm NOT in... I do want to use a scuttle but would like to get one just for the house. Since we are close, I was wondering what potter you are currently talking to about a custom one. I was thinking the next time I headed to the Delta talking to McCarty's or Peters pottery I love how they incorporate the Mississippi River mud into their pottery up there.

I'm NOT in... I do want to use a scuttle but would like to get one just for the house. Since we are close, I was wondering what potter you are currently talking to about a custom one. I was thinking the next time I headed to the Delta talking to McCarty's or Peters pottery I love how they incorporate the Mississippi River mud into their pottery up there.

Dan, her name is Bebe Gianokis. She has a place in Meridian called "Pottery Paws". Teaches classes, what I have saw of her work is nice. She is my brothers aunt in law. Very nice lady.

Please consider me. I am a newb, never used a scuttle, mostly face lathering and sometimes bowl lathering. Would love to try warm lather!

Thanks.

It looks like the list so far is:

1. Itaforte
2. HellaHella
4. CosmicDoom
5. Hogwild USMC
6. TripleT
7. Red-Leg
8. Elmango
9. Skyrider55
10. Pugslycat
11. Mechanically
12. Joamo
13. Buxwheat
14. Vferdman

I plan to put it in the mail tomorrow and send it to Itaforte. I'll miss her when she's gone, but will enjoy knowing others are enjoying her. Thanks for the use of her CyberJC!

I am interested in this as well. I am considering purchasing a scuttle, but unsure if I would actually use it. I switch between bowl & face lathering depending on the cream/soap.

Anyone who want's to get in line, just copy the list, and add your name to the bottom. When you get it, remove your name, keep it a couple of weeks, give her a good-bye kiss, and send her on.

1. Itaforte :scooter:
2. HellaHella
3. CosmicDoom
4. Hogwild USMC
5. TripleT
6. Red-Leg
7. Elmango
8. Skyrider55
9. Pugslycat
10. Mechanically
11. Joamo
12. Buxwheat
13. Vferdman
14. Donoma
15. Polardude1983

Last edited:
1. Itaforte :scooter:
2. HellaHella
3. CosmicDoom
4. Hogwild USMC
5. TripleT
6. Red-Leg
7. Elmango
8. Skyrider55
9. Pugslycat
10. Mechanically
11. Joamo
12. Buxwheat
13. Vferdman
14. Donoma
15. Polardude1983
​16. The Anachronist

I see the list isn't SO long. I'd like to be on it, as I've been wanting to get a scuttle but want to physically see one first. I can wait over a year for that (assuming no one drops out). After all, I waited a year for a traveling notebook from a fountain pen forum!

Last edited:
My lord, B&B is fantastic! This PIF really captures the essence of this greatness for me... Thanks for getting this kicked off Jbradley!

Headed to the Post Office this morning. She will be on her way to FL before days end. I have to admit I am a little sad to see her go.

She's on her way! The tracking number has been sent to Itaforte, and she should in his possesion by the weekend. HellaHella, start getting ready!

Enjoy it guys! As it's previous owner, I think you will be pleased by what it can add to your shave!

Johnnie, did you tell the guys what type of scuttle it is? :smile:

Top Bottom