What's new

Proposed SoD: Soap Goddess Week

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I must say I'm Deeee-lighted, "joyfully clapping hands" :biggrin: .....a Soap Goddess....Wow! I'm going to inform my Husband straight away....after all I shouldn't have to cook and clean this week, being a goddess and all..... :laugh:

Thank you Gentlemen! I am honored to say the least....
Soapmistress

If your Hubby gives you a hard time, Colleen, just tell him that the men of B&B said so... no cooking and cleaning all next week.

Great Idea! Given my collection from Colleen & the Sue's (and I don't even approach some collections that have been posted) - maybe we ought to make it Soap Goddess month.

Well, I only have a few soaps, but my favorite one will work for this. Honeybee Soap week for me! It's what I usually reach for anyway! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Norm

Funny you should mention that. I've been away and still picked up the TGQ for today's shave - Lemongrass Coconut. Mighty fine shave.

Then, there's always:

Coconut Cream
Mandarin Martini
Rose
Autumn Spice
Spruce Mountain
Spiced Lime
No Name
Sage, Sweetgrass, and Cedar
Orange Patchouli

I think that's all...from Colleen.

Sounds like I might should try some of the other goddesses' products. I have I think... let's see... that first order.... then my half of the second.... plus that.... 19 Mama Bear soaps total. I was wondering what to put on my Christmas list this year. I think I know what to put on now. And we'll see what this new B&B brush is all about.....

In gratitude to our various wonderful soap goddesses (Colleen and the Sues) who are more than responsible for the vanishment of my disposable income :lol:, I'm proposing Oct. 28 - Nov. 3 as Soap Goddess Goodness Shaving Week. No particular reason behind those dates. But, it'd be a week of Colleen and Sue products; use as much and as many as you can.

Who's with me?

We need to make it more like a month. That way I might get to use "most" of my stuff. :001_rolle

We need to make it more like a month. That way I might get to use "most" of my stuff. :001_rolle

I know what you mean. Last week, I ordered 4 more from HB Sue... should be arriving tomorrow. :drool: (and I'm outta storage space! arrrgh)

Top Bottom