What's new

Finally got a Full buterscotch

Nice. I really like that one on the right side. What is it?

Ah its an Erskine best badger set in rubber its still a work in progress as it stands thats the best its looked it was in a right state when i got it and wasn't gonna post pics till it was done but what the hell you can see just what i had to start with...

The white bits you see are layers of the material the top of the brush is made out eaten away by something and they were quite quite deep its taken a lot of hand sanding to remove all the stained material to get it to a uniformed white colour and also not to lose the shape but its still stained in places hence still a WIP...
proxy.php
proxy.php

Got me another brush today and i'm sure its butterscotch but it's quite paler in colour compared to others i have and the culmak in this thread i have took a few snaps of it no idea who it would have been made by and i don't think it was used a lot and just kept in its travel tube the knot does make a decent lather but its not in the best of condition so will replace it at some point.......

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Well i finally got around to fitting the knot i had sitting about for a month that i ordered from iantang its a 22mm finest set at a 51mm loft have only test lathered once and its really nice still has some blooming to do just need to finish building up the paint in the lettering then its done i also finished the plisson that needed quite a bit of work had to fill in some deep chips on the base but didn't get any stickers like they promised gonna mail them again...

before and after..
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Cossack was a brand of mens toiletries made by Reckitt & Colman back in the 70s. No shaving brushes, just deo and hairspray

Top Bottom