What Should Isaac Do?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
A hair shirt?

Winner!!!

$Celestine_V_22.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I haven't even tried them on yet. I'm going to keep the suspence until Monday. Haha

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
There is a small imprint that look like numbers in the left shoe, where the breaks will occur. I am sure it will work its way out. Im too tired to even try them on, but as explained to me, since they were a custom order they will be mine regardless. If they dont fit, someone might get a nice deal on the BST :p

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
My favorite shoe. Bar none. Fantastic. :thumbup1:
You are gonna love those shoes.
Are you going to wear them around the house for a couple days first?

So, now that you have your shoes, what the hell are we supposed to do now?

You better order a Mitchell briefcase now. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
My favorite shoe. Bar none. Fantastic. :thumbup1:
You are gonna love those shoes.
Are you going to wear them around the house for a couple days first?

So, now that you have your shoes, what the hell are we supposed to do now?

You better order a Mitchell briefcase now. :biggrin:

Ill wear them around the house for a few days. But, like I had said I am pretty much going to be stuck with them regardless. I need to dust off my Cordovan policy according to The Mac Method. I know....call me crazy, but I am really going to make this a daily everyday type of shoe. I dont have a job where I wear a suit, but I do like to dress nicely. I will probably be sporting them with dark denim. I have some Dr. Martens that are a bulcher, but I wanted a higher quality shoe.

I have some cordovan Alden chukkas that are 11.5 that look very nice with jeans and a nice pair of socks. Hopefully these will do the same.

Top Bottom