What's new

What Should Isaac Do?

Legion

Staff member
Walk the Earth, Kwai Chang Caine style. Have adventures, get into some fights, play a flute.

But don't wander too far. You'll need to keep checking your mailbox.

So Isaac ordered a pair of Aldens in a special order size. So it's gonna take 6 months to arrive. Now we all know what its like to wait for something after we place an order. Some of us set up camp by the mailbox while others place intermittent orders to help see themselves through it. Let's give Isaac some ideas to help get him through the next 6 months until he receives those beauties from Alden. I'll get the ball rolling: Read Melville's Moby Dick (again, if you've read it already. :yesnod: ).

Six months isn't anything, he should have ordered some Irisch Moosch and waited over a year for it....(there is a special class of veterans in here, but we never talk about it)...then you gave give him his own thread....LOL

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Six months isn't anything, he should have ordered some Irisch Moosch and waited over a year for it....(there is a special class of veterans in here, but we never talk about it)...then you gave give him his own thread....LOL

Yeah, that was a LONG wait. Almost forgot about it all together!!

He can pour over Leather Soul's website and Leffot's website every day and plan another one or three shoe purchases. Congrats on the Aldens. I have three pair and LOVE them - the only shoes I wear now. They are simply incredible.

Top Bottom