What's new

What Should Isaac Do?

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
So Isaac ordered a pair of Aldens in a special order size. So it's gonna take 6 months to arrive. Now we all know what its like to wait for something after we place an order. Some of us set up camp by the mailbox while others place intermittent orders to help see themselves through it. Let's give Isaac some ideas to help get him through the next 6 months until he receives those beauties from Alden. I'll get the ball rolling: Read Melville's Moby Dick (again, if you've read it already. :yesnod: ).

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Haha....this should be good. WOW, my own thread. I feel honored.

I can tell you I'm thinking of getting some more bow ties :)

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I could drive shoe mart absolutely bonkers, and even run the risk of being banned by ordering two more pairs and then returning them. Damn, I do give those people some major applauds on their customer service.

Six months? How about breaking 5000 posts here at B&B? 15 posts a day ... you could welcome every n00b once and make it with time to spare.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Throw his wife's favorite diamond earrings in a grain silo and dive in.

I don't have a wife, which is why i buy shaving gear with no consequences. Perhaps I should work on getting someone who I should clear things through first :)

Purchase a set of Simpson Emperor brushes with Manchurian hair.

Oh wait ....

ROFL.... See above

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

(ya gotta play it right to the end ... sorry about audio-only.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Begin writing a screenplay based on two obsessive compulsives who meet, fall in love, and marry. A timely film idea.... (I want 25%) for pitching you the idea.

Top Bottom